I guess I belong here now!

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I'm 27 weeks today so guess this is officially where I belong, even if I am feeling a little reluctant to move over from second.

My name is Kirsty. I'm 21, legally married (we have our 'proper' wedding in December 2015), and this is our first baby. I work as a nanny in the UK but moved here from Italy aged 8. OH is a few years older and runs his own business.

According to Kidshealth, this is the week Baby begins to recognise my voice so that's...interesting.

I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better :) x

Hi and welcome to third Tri :) hopefully its a smooth run for you :)

Thank you! I actually remember you from early on in my pregnancy and the baby names part of the forum. How're you getting on? :D

Thank you! I actually remember you from early on in my pregnancy and the baby names part of the forum. How're you getting on? :D

Yes, I remember your adorable profile picture lol! I'm doing well, thank you! Waiting for "nesting" to kick in so I can pull baby's room together finally :haha:

Yes, I remember your adorable profile picture lol! I'm doing well, thank you! Waiting for "nesting" to kick in so I can pull baby's room together finally :haha:

Haha aw! Are you painting her nursery? We have all of baby's stuff just thrown in to the spare bedroom at the moment. I don't have the energy to do anything with it!

Haha aw! Are you painting her nursery? We have all of baby's stuff just thrown in to the spare bedroom at the moment. I don't have the energy to do anything with it!

We're not painting but I have some paintings and MIL bought us some cute wall decal/sticker things we plan to put up :) Her room is pretty much everything shoved in there. Although today I did manage to organize her closet a little bit! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->