I guess I belong here now

nickyjl

Nervously Pregnant!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Found out yesterday I've had a missed miscarriage. Should have been 6 weeks but pregnancy ended at 4 weeks. I'm still bleeding but my fiance and I want to try again as soon as we can.

I have regular 27 days cycles and I'm wondering what happens now. Should my periods come back 27 days after the bleeding ends? And should I ovulate in my next proper cycle? When I came off BC, my period returned like clockwork after the withdrawal bleed.

Is it worth me using OPKs after my next period or will I still have pregnancy hormones that interfere with the tests?

Any advice will be appreciated, I just don't know what to expect.

Best wishes and :dust: to all. :flower:

So sorry for your loss :hugs: I had MMC two weeks ago :cry:
By what i have read it can be a bit of a rollercoaster post MC
Some people ov, sone don't etc etc

My personal plan is I tested with a HPT last week to ensure HCG out of my system, I started using OPKs yesterday which do show LH but not positive yet We are DTD but making it "normal" and not just TTC s*x !! Also trying to remind myself that mother nature knows best and to have faith and if a BFP is meant to be this cycle it will, if AF shows then it's a positive chance for a new cycle.

As I'm 34 I have said that if AF does show I will invest in a CBFM to help track cycle

Going through a loss is horrid and to be honest TTC and researching is my way of getting through this I know some people wait, but DH and I have talked and we are both emotionally ready to TTC although he prefers "NTNP!" whatever !!!!

Anyway lots of :dust: for 2012 babies xxx

Nickyjl- your cycles could be mucked up for a few months. If you are sure there is no hcg left in your system (i kept testing til my tests showed negative) then its worth using opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->