I guess I belong here now!

keldac

3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc
Reaction score
As some of you may be aware I gave birth 7 weeks early on 1st February to a little girl.

She was very very poorly at first but thankfully she is coming on leaps and bounds.

Mikayla is in special care and is now on full feeds through a NG tube. Next step is putting weight on and establishing fulls feeds before coming home!

How long did you preemies take to establish full feeds before going home?

My sister had 3 prem babies and I think they were all home a couple of weeks before their due dates x

I'm glad to hear Mikayla is doing well - she'll be home with you before you know it!

Welcome :hi:
Congratulations on your new arrival. So sorry to hear of your losses.

Poppy was born 6 weeks early weighing 5lb 1. She spent 2 weeks in special care where she went from hourly tube feds to 3 hourly breastfeeds. :happydance: Really hope you can bring your LO home soon :hugs:

Evie took about 10 days to establish her feeding (after being fed thru nasal gastric tube) and gain enough weight to come home. Good luck.xx

:hi: Molly was born at 29 weeks 6 weeks ago and should be coming home at the weekend (fingers crossed)

Hannah was born at 34 weeks on Feb 13th and she was being tube fed for 5 days and then we had established breast feeding in another 4 days. So I think it just depends on your baby hun. They are all different xxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->