i guess i need to pitch a tent here now!

missobrien

happy and smiley!
Reaction score
just wanted to say hi! i'm coming over from waiting to try!

my OH decided that he wanted to "take it easy" so i guess that makes us ntnp.

look forward to getting to know you all

Hey :wave:
Me and my DH are taking the relax approach! we starting the whole charting lark but it took all the fun out of it!
:dust: :)

Nice to meet you sweetheart :hugs2: I am just coming over here aswell!

Hi! Whats your story? Ive been waiting years! Had a lisy of things i wanted to acheive, acheived them and said we would wait till june, buty OH decided for us sooner. Im so happy just getting my head around it all at the minute, though i havent had to come off any hormonal contraception as we followed natural family planning and also withdrawal when we just couldnt wait a week lol. Looking forward to getting tp know you all!

Hi! Whats your story? Ive been waiting years! Had a lisy of things i wanted to acheive, acheived them and said we would wait till june, buty OH decided for us sooner. Im so happy just getting my head around it all at the minute, though i havent had to come off any hormonal contraception as we followed natural family planning and also withdrawal when we just couldnt wait a week lol. Looking forward to getting tp know you all!

It does sound like you have been waiting for quite a while. How long have you been with your OH? Me and my OH have been together for over 3 years, we live together and we have a 9 month old daughter Lucia :flow: Yes there is a lot we still want to do in life but we have plenty of time to do that and we want our kids close in age. Lucia wasn't planned as we were using contraception so as you can imagine, it was a bit of a shock :haha: We aren't using any contraception atm xx

Hiya! Im nicki ive got a little girl, Charlie. Ive not long come over here!
Although its my OH who is taking the laid back approach! Im sooo desperate to pregnant!! Not going the whole hog of ttc just know roughly when i should ovulate (yesterday apparently)! and i attack him like mad a women over them few days! ha ha! Poor guy doesnt know what happened!

Hi and welcome :D

Look forward to getting to know you too, and lots of baby dust for you :D

Hi, I have only just come over here too (technically I am gatecrashing as my implant doesn't come out until tomorrow). I have been waiting years. Today is our 13th wedding anniversary, we have been together 17 years (I'm an oldie). So pleased to meet you.

Hi! Weve been together 5 years but i was mega broody long before that lol!

Hi me and my DH have been together 7years and married August 2011 :) i am hoping for a BFP soon!!! :dust:

I'm also moving on here from WTT. I've recently come off the pill and my OH and I have had unprotected sex ever since I've come off the pill. I'm dying to have a baby and Im only due to ovulate next week so I'll have the same approach as "nicki01" and I'll start "attacking" my hubby :) Hoping to try conceive this month.. but we'll see.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->