I guess we will see!!

smile7060

Reaction score
On our weddding night we decided to stop using protection and go for it, to start NTNP... It happened to be in my fertile window so I guess I am in the 2 week wait now!!

Im a little nervous, not sure how I feel right now. We weren't planning to stop using protection on our wedding night, we had talked about it lots, and decided July or Aug we would start.... and normally we just pull out but it seemed like hey that would be kind of romantic if we did!! So here I am. :kiss:

Oh also! Anyone know, It could just be my head playing games with me ...lol but this morning when I woke up my uterus area felt kind of tight and heavy. NO clue. We have been having sex every day since the night of the 24th, all unprotected so I guess maybe just the sex? Anyone else experience that?? My fertile window started on the 22nd I believe, and we started to NTNP on the 24th and I am supposed to ovulate on the 28th, although I am almost certain I ovulated yesterday (June 26th). I usually get pain on one side and this time I had it fairly prominently on my left side on the 26th in the morning... I think I tend to ovulate early. I could be totally wrong, but I am not gonna stress about it since sperm can live 3-5 days anyways. If its gonna happen then there are lots of sperm up there...lol

Ahh how exciting :) any joy?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->