I had a dream last night

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
I had this really weird dream last night. I dont expect anyone to tell me what it means or even comment i just have to get this out. I cant say it to my family or friends as they will either think im crazy or just look at me with sad eyes.

Last night i watched that video genesis, you know the video from point of conception to a fully formed baby.

Well in my dream i dreamt that i was pregnant again and me and my oh had a a home scan kit..(wouldnt it be great if we really could have those) an anyway i had my scan and i could see the baby like it was in the video at about 6 weeks.

Then i misscarried and a few weeks later in my dream i was pregnant again and again was using our home scan thingy and there the baby was but you could see it sort of dissapparing folding in and then i misscarried again.

And i dont know that dream has just messed with my head. I keep seeing that baby slowly disapparing from the screen. I can still feel how terrified i was to see it vanishing.

And thats all i remeber clearly. There were other bits but i dont really remember them. That dream is so disturbing, i usually dream about being pregnant again or having a new born. I usually do have really vivid dreams and can always remember when i wake up.The pregnancy and baby ones are hard dreams to wake up from i never want to wake up yet i hate dreaming them becuase i know its not true. But this is the first time ive dreamt something like that.

Anyway thanks for letting me rant. Im off to have a good cry now.
xxx

I just remembered there was something about Faulty Towers in there aswell. Dont reallt know how that fits in. x

:hugs:

I've had a few dreams that have left me shattered before. Hope you have some sweet dreams soon!

that is a horrbile dream! I can imagine you felt like total crap when you woke up! big hugs your way!

aww so sorry you had that dream. hope you have better dreams soon.

That sounds horrible hun. :hugs:

It probably just represents your fear of another MC, I've never bought into this "dreaming the future" stuff.

Try to put it out of your head babe :kiss:

So sorry you had such an awful dream, hun! I agree with Crio--probably your inner fears expressing themselves in your dream. I hope your next dream is a better one! :hugs:

I agree I think it's just fear of having another MC. My OH agrees to. It was so out of the blue. Thank you for making me feel better! x

You're welcome honey. Big hugs, and be good to yourself. x

:hugs: That is pretty horrible :hugs: i have dreams where I am holding my baby and it disappears from my arms. Those dreams have eased up a bit, they are torture though =(

Before I had my miscarriage I used to have dreams of the u/s and being told about the baby having no heartbeat! It came true, bit I would have these dreams 2-4 times a week! I'm so sorry for your loss babe! Hopefully the dreams will go away and you can start dreaming about positive stuff! Xx

Sorry about your horrible dream.
Hope you have sweet dreams tonight :cloud9:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back