I had an interview today..

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I've been in my job 6 months and only worked there because i was made redundant form my previous job, i've never been totally happy there and hate the hours, so i finally found a job advertised that i think i will enjoy allot more and was lucky enough to get an interview, i was so chuffed!! Anyways i think it went ok, i will find out on Monday if i was successful, i really hope i am because i just dread going to work at the moment, fx'd for me please girls xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Best of luck hun, I really hope it works out for you :hugs:

What job is it?

xxx

Its a receptionist job well actually there were two roles going reception and ticket office booking agent, i would be happy with either one. I was having strange dreams about it last night too lol

Thank you for the PMA girls xxxxx

Sounds great! I am sure it all went brilliantly hun :hugs:

xx

i find out tomorrow, i'm so nervous :(

*Warning its a bit of a rant lol*

Well he never called me monday so i more or less thought i didnt have the job anyway, then he called me today but i missed his call so called him back and spoke to this really thick shit receptionist which i'd not spoken to previously so thought-great shes got the job then. And then he gave me the usual rubbish about keeping me on file etc and that i didnt get the job.
So the receptionist on the phone: I asked to speak to the guy and that i was returning his call and the receptionist said 'whos calling' so i told her my name then said 'ok i will put you through to him' she them paused for like 5 seconds and then said 'where are you calling from' i said 'no where- i'm RETURNING HIS CALL' she then made a stupid little giggle and finally put me through. The guys at dominos pizza can answer a phone better than she could so god knows how she got the job lol
Buy hey this means im back to looking for another job to escape my current depressing job x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->