I had my boy :D *UPDATED WITH BSTORY*

PearDrops20

Reaction score
Introducing Isaac :) I will put a full birth story up soon when i get the chance for now i'm going to sleep after not getting a wink for 35 ish hours lol. Can't believe he came on his due date :happydance:

941674_10151602538029558_698946992_n.jpg

Been a few days so thought i'd update with my birth story, He is such a content baby!
BIRTH STORY -

Friday morning at quarter to 5 i started having really bad back ache that i didn't think much of at first until it started coming in waves, i started timing it and it was coming every 8 minutes right from the start. I went to my midwife appointment that morning, checked me over and just told me to keep active.
At half 7 they were getting really bad and i was timing them at 4 mins apart so i rang the birth centre and they told me to go in. I was examined and i was only 2-3 cms, my waters then broke and i'd heard the pop too lol. I had the gas and air, got into the pool which sped my contractions up and i felt out of control so i got out and was fine again. At 2 i was examined again and i was 6 cms, i had the dia-morphine a little bit after as they were so intense in my back, (he wasn't back to back either) 4 hours later i had another shot so i could get some sleep i was examined then and only an 8.
While trying to sleep i got that pushing urge that i could not control, i got up and walked around the midwife was concerned as she'd found keytones in my urine so i was dehydrated and sent up to the labour unit at half 12, told the midwife the pain was all in my back, she proceeded to check me as she wanted me to go on my side. She then said that he was right there and had i been feeling the urge to push, i nodded lol. i was put on the birthing stool and at 20 past 3 Isaac was brought into the world, the dia-morphine had worn off by that point too. Had 2 hours of skin to skin & he latched on straight away :) and has been a champ ever since :flower:

Congratulations!! He's lovely! X

Aww, such a cutie! Congrats! :flower:

Congratulations!!! He so adorable.

Gorgeous! Well done and congrats on your new arrival :) x

Congratulations! He's so adorable! You definitely deserve the rest lol :) well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->