I had my little girl!!!

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
image.jpg

July 17, I drank 1 L of prune juice in half am hour. I basically pooped all day and did the other normal "try to induce" stuff such as walking and bouncing, etc. I had all the symptoms of labour previously but NO contractions! I woke up at about 2 am, took the most furious poop of my life and that was followed by some Braxton hicks! Seeing that they were so sporadic, I just went back to bed. At 5 am I woke up to intense contractions! At 5:30 I decided to go to the hospital. Once in triage, I was quickly sent to labour and delivery (I had a 3 hour labour last time!) There, I waited for my epidural for what seemed like forever! I pushed for a short while and my daughter, Ambriella Lové, was finally born at 11:44 pm on July 18! Exactly one year after I passed my miscarried baby, Nova! She was born 21 inches and 6 lb 14 oz! She is my miracle baby. I love her to pieces!!

congratulations! and wow, born on the same day as Nova! :) maybe it is the very same soul coming back to you or Nova's way to let you know she is always there with you girls :)

a big big hug toyou!

Congratulations.. She looks SO cute & innonocent :) bet you are very proud xxx

Thank you!! I am absolutely ecstatic!! Yes! The very same day!! I definitely think it's her little soul <3 I'm so happy I get a second chance! She's definitely an angel <3 my little miracle!

Absolutely stunning! She's a beautiful little baby. Congratulations mommy <3

Thank you!! I am absolutely ecstatic!! Yes! The very same day!! I definitely think it's her little soul <3 I'm so happy I get a second chance! She's definitely an angel <3 my little miracle!

i'm absolutely sure it's her!! :) <3 <3 <3 and what a miracle to get a second chance and have your angel girl back indeed! wish you girls all the best!

Thank you!! I am truly blessed! I felt a lot of guilt after my miscarriage but I feel very comforted now. I feel sort of like she forgives me! It's been a really emotional roller coaster this past week but I've loved every second of it! I love my little angel!

Thank you!! I am truly blessed! I felt a lot of guilt after my miscarriage but I feel very comforted now. I feel sort of like she forgives me! It's been a really emotional roller coaster this past week but I've loved every second of it! I love my little angel!

i think a pregnancy after a miscarriage is such a roller coaster indeed! you kind of lose the innocence of it and as it progresses, every unresolved internal issue you may have because of the miscarriage comes afloat to hunt you... but the truth is that we do heal over time.

i can only imagine how much guilt there is after you fall pregnant again after a mc, feels sort of like "betraying" your angel baby... but what i believe (and so do many people i know) is that after a mc, it is really the same soul that comes back to their parents.. i think we all chose our parents and we also chose when to come; and it is sometimes hard if not impossible to find a reason why such experience was needed.

dealing with mc for me is/was the toughest thing in my whole life, i really admire your courage to ttc again so soon and carry your angel girl to term, it must have been nerve cracking all the way through... but i think that now you enjoy and savor and appreciate every moment with your angel girl million times more! so so happy for this reunion of yours!

congratulations! she is absolutely beautiful & her name is gorgeous! how do you pronounce lovè? is it love or...?

she's perfect & matches her name :) x

A miracle baby :hugs: She is absolutely beautiful momma, congratulations!

@skyesmom that is exactly how I felt!! Every little thing that happend, I thought, "oh! Something must be wrong with her! I knew it was too good to be true!" In the end the only complication I had was the cord wrapped around her neck. It happened with my first too but they are both okay! :)

The guilt more or less came from before I miscarried her. I knew I wasn't ready for her so when I found out I was pregnant I cried and said I was so sorry that I wasn't ready for her. I asked that she come back when I was better prepared and asked that she give me a sign (among a number of other things. I made sure she knew I loved her and wanted her but that I just couldn't do this at the time.) I ended up miscarrying her that day. It broke me. I knew it was best but I was absolutely devastated. I definitely believe this is her little soul. Like I said, I asked for a sign and she had the due date on my daughter's birthday and came on the anniversary that I passed Nova <3

I definitely didn't ttc with this one. We were actually quite careful but I am so grateful for her! I couldn't imagine life without her <3 I do appreciate her so much! Yes, it was very nerve wracking! I couldn't even enjoy my pregnancy to be honest. I just figured it would just end. I'm so sorry you had to go through a miscarriage too :( it's such a hard thing to do. It's never supposed to happen that way, outliving your children. It's so frustrating because all the love in the world can't keep them alive and sometimes that's all you have :( I did miss my little Nova but I am so glad she is with me now <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->