I had no idea it would be so hard....

rocky777

Reaction score
Hi All

I'm new to the forum.
TTC since August 2011- so still new to all of this.

Just amazed by how difficult it is to conceive- call me naive but I always thought it would just come naturally. :shrug:

Anyone have any tips on how to get through it all?

xx

I agree! They (whoever they is) say 1 in 4 will have at least some problems conceiving but I'm starting to thing it's actually 1 in 3 or 1 in 2! I always thought it would just happen too...I come from a long line of fertile myrtles. But the times are also changing; I waited until I was 27 to start trying and my mom and grandmother had oopsies at 18/19. I'm probably not the best person to give advice on how to handle it, as I haven't handled the last 2 years with that much grace but you should try to find as many ways to take your mind off of it as possible: hobbies, mini-vacations, etc. I'm doing acupuncture as my insurance covers it and that helps a bit. But on the other side of it, it helps me to relax knowing that I know everything and that I'm not missing opportunities. I use OPKs every month to make sure that I don't miss when I ovulate. There have been months were I would've timed it wrong if I hadn't been doing that. I hope some of that helps. Good luck!

Hi rocky777, yes it is the hardest thing I have had to go through! The waiting for appointments etc. is really hard, but you've got to keep thinking of what ur'll get at the end of all this! We have to support each other and pray our dreams come true.:flower:

Thanks both of u!

It's nice to know other people are going through the same thing
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back