I HATE 1st trimester

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Pointless post really but i can't believe how much i hate the 1st trimester! Whether it's the sickness, spotty teenage skin, exhaustion and the NO motivation to do ANYTHING, or the raging hormones which have made me ridiculously down and anxious,, i just hate it. Im praying to god in another couple of weeks things will start to level themselves out and i can start enjoying it as so far I've not enjoyed any of it. Never experienced this with my other 3! Sorry had to vent somewhere as OH is away at work for one more week lol x

Agreed! With my son, I didn't have many symptoms at all. I was just exhausted all the time. With this little bean, I'm nauseous all day (worst in the morning, I've been waking up at 4:30 every morning with bad nausea), I'm exhausted already, and I have to chase around my 19 month old!

To make things worse, SO and I special ordered an engagement ring from Zales on 11/18 and they just called and said that they no longer make that ring! I loved that ring and was so happy for it! Now we have to go looking again and I'm so not happy.

So yeah, just a rant about my life atm. Carry on lol

They say it gets worse with each pregnancy, and I believe it. I haven't had motivation to do ANYTHING because of exhaustion and MS. I just put my Christmas tree up over this past weekend... kind of late compared to when I usually put it up. Everybody is so merry and looking forward to the holidays while I'm just seeming to go through the motions. I felt similarly in my last pregnancy too but I had polyhydramnios so I felt a lot further along than what I really was. Hoping I don't get it again this time (it isn't supposed to be an added risk to each subsequent pregnancy) because I was miserable the entire time, not just the first trimester.

It is so tough feeling nauseous and exhausted all the time. For me it is always the hardest bit of pregnancy. I imagine it is so much worse with your partner being away too.
To make matters worse I had my dating scan today. Everything was perfect with the baby which was a huge relief but I thought I was 13 weeks today but they have dated me as 12+1. I now feel like I have to do those six days again and I am six days further away from feeling better.

You have just described me all over. From the moment I open my eyes I feel so sick, I can't eat anything, my skin is dreadful and I go to bed at 8pm most nights. The house is a mess because I just can't get up and do anything. No one knows yet so they probably think I'm just being lazy lol. It does end though! It isn't forever.

Yep. I feel sick, miserable and not myself. And anxious because I feel this way, and just anxious about pregnancy after loss overall. I am so thankful but this stage SUCKS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->