I hate cluster feeding!

sheldonsmommy

Reaction score
That's it, really.

It's been almost every hour today for 8 hours. But he barely stays on for 10 minutes per side.

At least it's daytime I guess. Ugh.

I didn't breastfeed for long, but began to dread the cluster feeding, which always fell at betime. in and out the moses, in and out, in and out, on and off, on and off..

omg I remember the cluster feeding... ahhh to think it'll start all over for me in a couple months :haha:
Its EXHAUSTING I know... sometimes it helps to pump and just give one bottle feeding(you could get someone else to give the bottle to not confuse your LO) :)

omg I remember the cluster feeding... ahhh to think it'll start all over for me in a couple months :haha:
Its EXHAUSTING I know... sometimes it helps to pump and just give one bottle feeding(you could get someone else to give the bottle to not confuse your LO) :)

You are close!

On the upside, all it took was the day of cluster feeds and my milk doubled I think. I pump about once per day and freeze it, but truthfully it was just easier to veg on the couch for the day :). Just had to accept it I guess. Poor ds1 :(

Phoebe always clusterfed late afternoon/evening. So id be glued to the sofa between 5 and 9. Had to eat my dinner one handed for weeks!

We're dealing with this right now to. I feel like I've constantly got baby attached to me lol.

I had to fold laundry yesterday siting with LO in my lap hunched over so he could eat.

I just keep telling my self at least I'm not dealing with this and bottles , and buying formula ect.

We're dealing with this right now to. I feel like I've constantly got baby attached to me lol.

I had to fold laundry yesterday siting with LO in my lap hunched over so he could eat.

I just keep telling my self at least I'm not dealing with this and bottles , and buying formula ect.

Ah the hunched over feeds!

I never thought I'd be able to breastfeed and wipe ass at the same time, yet it's been done! My poor 2 year old is probably wondering why mommy's boobs are always out :)

My LO also seems to cluster feed during the day also! Prefer it to nights though!!

You all are such awesome mamas. I still can't use my other hand while nursing. Hopefully soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->