I hate facebook.

Biscuitbaby

Mum of 2 boys TTC#3
Reaction score
just logged on for a quick peek and BAM!!!! ANOTHER one of my friends is pregnant and an ex and his gf gave birth this morning!
thanks a lot for that info!!!

so that's 3 mates and my sister I now have to watch be pregnant! after ntnp for over a year I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!! hubby doesn't want to 'try' as it's too much pressure.

Facebook really sucks sometime!

Could you ttc while hubby ntnp? Lol
Just do all the testing etc without him knowing and lead on BD at the right time? Or is that really bad? Lol

Fingers crossed for you

haha I try to but it never seems to work out that way! plus my cycles are awol!!I been tested for pocs but nothing!

just looked on facebook again and seen 2more 2week scan photos!!!

I do think people put far too much on facebook. I think if/when I do get pregnant me and my OH have decided we wont announce anything on fb literally until there is a birth announcement to make :lol:. When people post scan pics etc they aren't thinking how that might upset those who can't concieve. Plus the people that we really want to know we will tell anyway and for everyone else it will be a big surprise :lol: x

I hate to sound bitter, because im over the moon for my friends who are pregnant. Of course I am! But my god does it wind me up when they arn't even trying! They just "oh im pregnant" out of no where. Missing one pill or bc failing. And then theres us ladies who really want it struggling..
So unfortunate -.-

I also agree, people put way to much on facebook! Pregnancy is a miracle, but somethings are best kept amongst friends and family, not for gossip mongerers of the social networking world. :)
x

Exactly. Have also had friends who put on there that they were pregnant v early on then miscarried and had to tell people on their fb they'd miscarried. Some things just need to be private xx

How awful for your friends. But totally true! Having to share that with everyone must be horrible.. xx

Yeah I bet it was. That's why I don't understand why some ladies post about pregnancies on fb before they are even 12 weeks xx

Nothing annoys me more than the status' of "Hannah Smith just made a cup of tea," Or "Lorraine Goody is eating toast," and then 100 people filling the home page with "its raining," status' honestly, do we need to know? haha :p x

Nothing annoys me more than the status' of "Hannah Smith just made a cup of tea," Or "Lorraine Goody is eating toast," and then 100 people filling the home page with "its raining," status' honestly, do we need to know? haha :p x

haha yeah weather updates are the worst! I can look out of my window. I know what the weather is doing! :rofl: x

i dont mean to be rude, but when you announce youre expecting, are you going to consider all those that are in the position you are in now? i hate facebook too for this very reason but then i think about couples that post scan pics that i know have been trying for 5+ years with failed ivf etc and the fact all they want to do is share their joy.

but dont get me wrong i have removed over 10 people from my news feed today for posting about being cold and wet, as if facebook can solve all their problems lol.

I can understand wanting to share your joy but tbh have never fully understood the scan pics on fb thing. But that's just me!

no i dont either. i wont be posting scans when im pregnant. theyll be for me and my fam only. and to be honest, since my loss in march i dont think id want to post that im preg incase anything happens again when i am xx

that's understandable. I flit between thinking I wouldn't say anything at all on fb or between thinking that I'd maybe post an announcement at 20 weeks. The only place I'd consider posting scans is on here cause it's anonymous and I know a lot of the ladies on here like sharing in it all. But will see x

Thanks jayjay

Can I ask how long youv both been trying? Xx

I'm only on my first month trying so v early days for me. Been WTT for two years cause we were originally TTC in 2010 but had to postpone x

Im going on for my 10th cycle of ntnp. AF had some very strange changes this month - wasnt really af at all actually. so Im hoping this month is my bfp! Not testing yet. x

Considering testing tomorrow.
But Ill have to go to the store and buy a test.
Im wondering weather to save the test for fridays 1st thing morning urine
Or to just take it on tomorrow when i buy it!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->