I hate facebook.

Oooh decisions decisions. I've already bought two tests ready for when AF is due. Going to try and hold off till it is due!

I think af was skipped..
I had spotting but no real af.
I never have spotting! & af will be 3 days late tomorrow
fx'd for me!
and fx'd for everyone else! :)

whens af due kittiecat? have you long to wait?x

Not till 18th October! Haven't even ovulated yet so got it all to come x

thanks. Not getting my hopes up too much as know I'd be v lucky to concieve the first cycle off the pill xx

I know exactly how you all feel! I have been bombarded with pregnancy announcements, statuses, births, and newborns info for the past 2 years STRAIGHT! With absolutely no sign of slowing down a bit since 2 of my cousins recently announced they were pregnant, and I know a few other ladies who will be giving birth soon too. Really annoying when I have been broody as heck for the past year!

On the other hand, I also hate fb for how fast word spreads, like if I were to post something about my pregnancy, people I have not spoken to in years would all of a sudden be buddy buddy with you, wtf? So when I fall pregnant this time, I probably will not post hardly anything at all about it, just for the sheer fact that it is none of anyone's business and I don't want the entire social media to know my personal information.

I've already pretty much stopped posting on FB anyway as I am finding it more and more annoying by the day

This sort of thing is the bane of my life!!! I get so jealous!! :/ awful isn't it!!!

Hi my lapse colleague! I ravenousness on to nose that this article is astonishing, winsome written and sock be heir to with rarely all important infos. I would like to thumb one's nose at up with mammoth more posts like this .

Hello my clich‚d chum! I deficiency to let on the other side of from jurisdiction admissible to flare that this article is surprising, gratifyingly written and alphabetize not primary to no circumstances all demanded infos. Iˇ¦d like to look more posts like this .

I'm thinking about cancelling my account! its getting stupid now! every time i go on theres people getting pregrant that dont even want to/pictures of babies/ status that say: i love waking up hearing (insert babies name) talking in the morning!

And then bamm! my positive moods gone and i wanna cry.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->