I hate how slowly the first 12 weeks go!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
What about you?

Even though the first trimester is a special time, where often only you and your DH knows your little secret. The changes are happening and you are feeling excited.

It's the worrying that I hate...the constant working about how things are progressing, symptoms fluctuating and googling every ache and pain to make sure they are 'normal.'

Impatiently counting down the days to the 12 week scan!

I couldn't agree more!

I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant with my first ( :happydance: )and while I am so beyond excited, I already can't stop worrying! My first doc appointment isn't until July 7th when I'm about 7 weeks (I'm 3 weeks 2 days) and I imagine that between now and then I'll get even more attached to my bump and I'm so scared I will find out then that something isn't right.

Just trying to now stay sane... :wacko:

Generally speaking, I have good pregnancies. But I hate first-tri!!!!

Ugh 1st trimester blows for me! Mainly because besides nausea and fatigue yoi dont really know how baby is doing... once the baby starts moving and you find out the gwndwe, it all becomes so real!

So glad I'm not the only one struggling. Well that sounds wrong but you know what I mean, lol. This is my first so it's all very new but I'm so nervous about everything. Desperately counting down till the scan and I can put my mind at rest. Google has freaked me out so I've stopped looking. I have no pregnancy symptoms, apart from being a bit emotional perhaps. No sickness at all. So not feeling pregnant makes this 12 weeks longer! Crazy aren't I !

I hot to 12 weeks had my scan and they put me back 2 weeks so it's really long for me

Even though i suffered bad with HG and visit to hosp looking back it did fly over. Now im nearly 20w :-O

I feel like it's dragging but then when I think im 12 weeks tomorrow I'm like "woah, how has that happened!!" I haven't really had any symptoms either, slightly hormonal and tired and abit off my food but that's pretty much it :-/ Xx

Yep. .. dragging here also. This is my first pregnancy and I'm desperate to get go 12 weeks. Ive also stopped looking on Google. Scares the crap outer me! Lol

I think its going really fast I'm 8 weeks tomorrow already! But we told everyone at 6 weeks as I have such bad bloat theres no hiding it at work and my boss guessed due to how bloated I am lol. Maybe that's helped because everyone knows x

Hey Nessicle! Good to see a familiar face round here!!! Congratulations!!!

I am about 6 and a half weeks pregnant with baby number three. Not got a ticker yet as a bit nervous as I had a miscarriage at around 8 weeks in March, so a little bit wary of making the big announcement and ticker yet!

I completely agree! Its going sooo slow. I'm literally watching my app that counts down how long I have. I'm not supposed to have an appointment for a prenatal until my 8th week and don't get an ultrasound for another 4 weeks. This is my first so I want to know that everything is going ok!!

I hate first tri but hope I get through it so I can join the second. Went for my scan yesterday to be told I'm only 11+2, so have to have another scan next week so they can do the nt test. Am excited to see the baby again but feel like it's dragging. Can't wait to tell everyone and stop hiding my bloated bump. I also cannot wait to start feeling movements, I think they will reassure me a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->