I hate hpt's!!!

P

phoebesmum1

Well thats it! i officially hate hpt's!!! My eyes always play tricks on me! (poas addict lol) i have to look at the test in every possible angle lol b4 i have to know its a bfn :dohh:. Its like i have 2 prove it 2 myself. :( Im only 5/6 dpo lol but i can't resist. Deffo gonna wait till the 21st now! FX for all of us!!! xxxxxxxx :baby::baby::baby:

I know what you mean. Im still getting high readings on cbfm but for some stupid reason took a hpt today, Im not even in the tww yet, course it was a BFN!:dohh:

Hope you get your BFP in a few days just try to relax and stop the testing for a bit (easier said than done!!:hugs:

Me too!
2x bfps yesterday (?evap)
3xbfn since

All same tests grrr

Have to say though the urine I used for the BFP was different, I looked at it and was like wow that's concentrated!

Fingers crossed for you/us all !! I've not even OV yet but POAS this morning !! Not completely mad !! For the first time in my life I am happy that the HPT was nice and blank absolutely no line !! So at least HCG levels must be low or out of my system !! Now to start the seduction !! LOL !!!
Jo
X

i can definitely relate...i am so anxious at work right now because i took one this morning (10dpo) and was running late so i didn't have time to analyze it!!! now im going to have to hold my pee in all day so i can test when i get home. thank goodness for IC's!!

I know exactly how you feel! I have to look at them in every kind of light, with my glasses on and glasses off etc etc!
I am testing the 19/20th hoping to hold out - but doubtful!

Wishing us all the two lines and happy and healthy 9 months we so want!

Lmao! atleast im not the only one . Im really gonna try and wait till 20/21st to test (even tho i brought 2 hpt's about an hour ago pmsl) Big FX we all get a BFP very sooooon!!! xxxxx

Good luck everyone! i am determined not to test this month! till my AF is late!! i have a habit of testing more than a week early lol so impatient haha my AFs due around the 21st so hopefuly it wont turn up!!

ok, 6dpo today. I hope that I can make it 4 or 5 more days. I have got a positive result at 11 dpo before...I. will. not. buy. a. test.

That's the only chance I have to not pee on one!

I'm fighting the urge this morning!!! I've missed FMU so I'm hoping I'll be able to hold of until at least tomorrow. Wasted far too many already. :wacko:

Must not POAS. Must not POAS. Must not POAS. Reapeat after me!!

Eeek! iv had a teeny tiny bit of brown discharge today! Implantation bleeding??? Which coming early??? I took a cheapy test earlier :) hehehe and it was either a verrrrry faint bfp or a evap. Hoping its the start of something great!!! Af due on 20th. I keep saying im gonna try and wait rofl! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->