I hate OPKs

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I'm a little confused about my opk results. I've been taking tests twice a day, 1pm and 8pm (the 1pm one is my second pee of the day - not sure if that matters but I thought I'd include it). The 1pm ones are almost borderline +, but the 8pm lines are barely even there.

Is there a reason for why the early and late tests would regularly be so very different?

https://i42.tinypic.com/ibz6rp.jpg

Just stopped by to check in, I hate them too...,don't understand how to use em :(

I'm going to guess the later in the day one is fainter because you've been drinking more liquids.... I only test once a day and don't have any liquids for 3 hours before. That's the only way I've ever been able to get a + on an opk. Give that a shot.

Interesting - and how confusing. I had read that being dehydrated could give you a false positive on opks so I was actually trying to make sure I stayed adequately hydrated.

So today's 1pm test has both lines equally dark. Does the test line have to be darker than the control for it to be a true +opk?

I buy ics from Early Pregnancy Tests.com and the only time I ever get the two lines the same color is once a month.... So I can't help with yours. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->