I hate to admit it, but

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
I think Bren might be better off sleeping in his own room. One the couple of nights that I have slept in the guest room and my DH slept in the bed away from Bren's bed, he, well we all slept so much better. He slepts longer as well. :hissy: I want him in our room, I am not ready to move him out. :cry:

Aww:hugs:

Im going through the same dilemma at the moment...i just won't move him yet because im a bit of a paranoid mummy...i just try not to cough...sneez...move:blush:...whilst in bed just to avoide me having to move him to his own room...its awful isn't it hun...

Goodluck with whatever you decide:hugs:

Hes about that time? Some Mums put them in earlier.

When Moo was in our room to an extent she disturbed us because we had to be hush hush and we'd disturb her when we went to bed, nipped to bathroom, moved, snored :blush: lol although i was so nervous for her to be in her own room shes settled in well and she slept better ever since. I'd certainly be comfortable to put baby #2 in to his/her own room/space sooner than Caitlin.

Caitlin was a lil over 6 months I think only because I was doing her room up any later may cause problems from what I seen anyway.

Do what your comfy with - whats right for you & baby :D

I want Kaya to still be in our room, but you need to think about what's best for your child and who's needs come first - yours or his.

:hugs:

I know how you feel,I never want to let Lola sleep in her own room! :argh:

i know how u feel toim not ready for jack to go in his own room either x

i put Riley in his own room at about 6 weeks i really didnt want to but the movement just kept waking him up

I still won't let Connor sleep in his own room :dohh: how is the amby bed working for you? I really want to get one next time around.

I still won't let Connor sleep in his own room :dohh: how is the amby bed working for you? I really want to get one next time around.

I love the Amby. He doesn't always sleep longer in it, but it is WAY easier for me to lay him down in it.

:hugs: oh sweetie its so hard, i too am not yet ready for maddi to go in her own room, but i do think we would distrub her less, its soooo difficult, sending big hugs :hugs:

It will be hard but from my own experience they slept better, we moved kieran at 7months and he'd never slept thru waking up 3 times a nite, second nite in his own room he slept thru x

So we came up with a compromise. Imagine our bedroom is a big square and in the bottom right corner is the bathroom, so that leaves a bit of 'hallway' that leads out into the rest of the house. So last night we scooted the Amby over into that area, and we all slept sooo much better. I came to bed at 1 (slept in the guestroom for a bit), nursed Bren, and layed him down at 1:20, and he slept till 5 AM!!! That is really good for him. I was soo happy. I also slept much better. So that is what we are going to do for a while. I am much happier, he is still in our room, but has a bit of his own space.

Glad you found a compromise! I hated moving Bella out of our room, but we have all slept much better since she moved out. She is now sleeping 8-10 hours at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->