I hate Zulily!

Equreuil

Reaction score
Not really.

Sometimes, I hate targeted advertising, though. I'm not much of a shopper when it comes to myself, but I have a weakness when it comes to cute things for my kid.

Zulily has a sponsored ad on my facebook for some really cute plushy rocking toys. I know I don't really have the money for one, even at their sale price (which is pretty decent compared to the full price)... but I'm so freakin' tempted. I'd wait until payday but the sale ends before then.

I'm pretty sure one of them will be on order before the end of the week. I have no willpower against some of this stuff.

Ah I can't help looking on there. I bought new shoes for DS1 and DD yesterday, managed to resist the Peppa Pig stuff today though lol.

I'm thinking I'll probably just make an extra big payment to whatever credit card I use for it, and maybe save it for Christmas.:haha: (laughing at myself). I can justify any spending for my son.

snap..........same with Vertbaudet! I have no need for any more kids clothes but there are some gorgeous things..............And now DD has started to get to the catalogues before I do and keeps asking for stuff.................AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

snap..........same with Vertbaudet! I have no need for any more kids clothes but there are some gorgeous things..............And now DD has started to get to the catalogues before I do and keeps asking for stuff.................AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

LOL! I'm not as bad with clothes, though I legitimately need to build up his 18 month size wardrobe. My problem is toys and other odd bits of gear for him.

try beyond the rack they also have great rockers at sale prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->