I have a 2 days to get Flump out and then I'm crossing my legs until after Xmas

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Noodles, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

I'm gong to see a show on Saturday so in an ideal world I would like to have Flump on Sunday or Monday, so I can be back home in time for Christmas. Now I know my chances are slim, but we thought that we would give getting him out a go on Sunday.

My plans are as follows...

A nice long romantic walk, if nothing else we will get to spend some time together, a madras and copious abouts of :sex: poss not in that order.

I've been taking 6 raspberry leaf capsules for about 3 weeks and I'm going to get some evening primrose oil capsules to stick up there tomorrow and I've been on my birthing ball loads to try and get him to engage.

Any ideas what else I can do?

2. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

My friend went with a vindaloo and some pineapple and within the night she was well on her way. Can't say it'll work for everyone but you never know. Could be worth a shot! Best of luck for the next couple of days, if not, crossing my fingers he stays put for a while!! Take care. :hugs: xx

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

LOL that sounds like my idea too...if he doesnt come this weekend he can bloody wait till after xmas!

4. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow

I've trying the walking, spicy food, RLT tablets, ball, clary sage oil and pineapple for a couple of weeks now, none of it seems to have helped.

Maybe I need to try :sex: but I feel huge so not exactly sure how it would work or how I'd feel about it, we'll see..

I do agree though, we all need some labour dust to get these babies moving sooner rather than later!

5. cillybean83

cillybean83 Well-Known Member

i don't think i remember how to have sex anymore...i wish I did because I'd try anything haha

I've done walking and spicy food so far...I've heard hot baths help too?

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

LOL same here, the sweep I had last week was the most action my foofoo has seen in ages...it was odd having that done and being able to see hubby in the corner of the room! LOL

7. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

You do realise that after all this I'll go into labour late night Christmas Eve. I will not be a happy bunny!

8. cillybean83

cillybean83 Well-Known Member

haha! I had an exam last week too...some kind of strep test and he checked my cervix and stuff...my husband was standing next to me and him and the doctor were talking about football and who they thought should be the new coach of notre dame and i'm just sitting there with my hoo ha all exposed...not fun! lol

9. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Defo try vindaloo, i cant stand curry, or anything hot, but i was 2 days over due with my daughter and was willing to try anything

so this is what i did

took raspberry Leaf
    went for a walk
    had sex
    then had a mouthful of vindaloo

i woke up at 2 am that morning with contractions :) X

10. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

I'm with you - I either want something to happen by Wednesday (at the very very latest) or from Boxing Day (EDD) onwards. Really don't want anything to happen this weekend as we've got DH's youngest to stay. Sod's law it'll all kick off!

11. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Personally I would wait... no point trying to "get things started" for a narrow window of two days...

Relax, enjoy Christmas, if anything happens then deal with it, but hopefully no sign until afterwards... BUT this is a baby and probably has his/her very own ideas about scheduling... :winkwink:

Good luck, but try not to stress it if your plans go to pot: afterall, Christmas happens every year, but Flump will only be born once :cloud9:

QT