I have a new hobby and I need ideas :)

callmedan

Reaction score
feel like i havent posted for ages! im getting closer though, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days till TTC!
im starting a facebook business of making custom hair bows as something to fill my time and maybe earn a little bit of extra cash before/during TTC/pregnancy! i work as a teaching assistant so have holidays off with spare time whilst my OH works full time
does anyone have any ideas about what kinds of bows you (or people you know) would be interested in?
im making big colourful bows with rhinestone crystals on and minnie mouse bows and disney princess bows... any other ideas?

Lace is a good idea. Depends on what age you're thinking of...

Be really careful about how public it is and what you make regarding Disney. That company (though I love them) is NOT above taking you down for something as tiny as that.

Other than that - just polka dots. I love polka dots. LOL

Congrats on new hobby! Great you have an idea to keep yourself occupied! Keep us posted.

Thanks for the replies!
I was thinking children/teens so lace would work
I never thought of that about disney, hopefully will be ok but I love polka dots too already got a few of them in the go!
I'm just glad to have something to take my mind off waiting :flower:

Big flowers are in right now. Maybe bows out of natural materials? Hemp leather etc? Some with beads. Oooh bows made of beads held together with imaging line. I used to love those.

Offer custom made bows, the amount of time I brought my little ones an outfit or dress and trawled eBay for matching bows/headbands. Maybe customising socks to match for little ones too would be cool? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->