I have a question about AF.

fluffywabbit

Reaction score
Here is my question. i know i should know this but i dont. Well if you start your af on the 30th or 31st of the month and it runs into the next does that count as that month or the one it ran into? i guess i worded that right. in other words say if i had my period on the 31 of jul and it ran in to august then was that my period for jul or aug?:wacko:

July. Your day 1 of the period (when it starts) is the date you need to know. That is the start of your new cycle.

July. Your day 1 of the period (when it starts) is the date you need to know. That is the start of your new cycle.

So if im right then i have not had my period for this month yet.:wacko:

Well that depends on the length of your period. Not everyone has a 28 day cycle so those that have a cycle longer than 31 days may go a particular month without one. But names on the calendar don't really have anything to do with AF tbh, so it doesn't really matter if you have a period in a particular month or not does it?!

Well I guess so,
If your period started on the 31st of July then that is your day 1 of your cycle. If you have not had your period since, then no, you are still on the same cycle. That means today you are on Cycle day 28.
How long do your cycles last? Mine are 30 days. butdepending on how long yours are you are either late for your period (i.e. 25 day cycle), due any time (i.e. 28 day cycle) or not due for few more days if longer than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->