I have a question that no one seems to be able to answer. help me out? :)

AliceGerald

Reaction score
I’m confused as to how a girl could get pregnant without
having intercourse.

The thing is, no one knows for sure and its becoming very frustrating. I asked 4 doctors (3 gynecologists) if a woman could get pregnant if a if she had sperm on her stomach..washed her stomach with soap…and then washed her area with that same soap and EVERYONE had a different answer. Not only that but most people that I’ve talked to about this (supposedly educated people) say that all you need is sperm to come in contact with your vagina but if that were the case then why doesn't every girl freak out after giving a guy a handjob since now if she needs to use the restroom she’ll need to wash her hands a few times and even then she could still have some sperm left on her nails or something so that after she wipes herself down there she could get sperm on her area and then become pregnant, no?

no one seems to know enough about the topic. No one knows exactly how long they last in your mouth or on your skin or in water…you’d think we’d know such important things by now.:growlmad:

enlighten me please :wacko:

Also, forgot to add:vagina then there is a chance that the girl could become pregnant. However the chances are beyond unlikely, the the chance is still there.

If the chances are very unlikely, why haven't I gotten pregnant? Or any of my friends? We've decided we weren't going to have sex until marriage. There could be cum on anything and we could not know about it, come in contact with our lady parts and then we'd be pregnant. Why hasn't that happened yet if its that easy?

I have no idea what the question is????

I don't understand the question... Is this for real?

If you're asking about how long sperm stays alive after contact with water, the answer is unknown I think. If you have some on your hand and you wash your hands you wash it away, it doesn't linger. How can it when it's been washed away and there isn't a trace of it on your hands?

I don't quite know what you're getting at though.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->