I have a question...

sbarreanht

Reaction score
Tonight I had the realization in my head that I 95% think that I am pregnant.
Since it a holiday weekend, I can't go get tested yet, and I can't really get my hands on a HPT, so I decided to ask the next best thing: All of you experiencing what I might be!

Here's my story: I'm 19 years old, and I have a semi-regular period. No out of the ordinary time jumps in it. It's usually around the 12th of the month. Well, I've had unprotected sex every weekend for about 2 1/2 months, and I have had a period this month on the 12th. It ended the 17th, and I had sex that night. Now it's the 31st, 14 days later. I went to wipe yesterday and this morning and I had this stringy brown bloody looking stuff come out onto the toilet paper. I know it's only been two weeks, but I've been researching...That seems long enough for implantation bleeding...I know FOR SURE that it isnt a period. My periods are quite heavy, and bright red. This is stringy and brown. I've also woken up the past 4 days with a headache, and I never ever get headaches. My entire body aches as well and I'm sleepy constantly, and I'm not sick with anything.

Could I be pregnant? Can someone give me an explanation of their implantation bleeding to compare to? Thank youuuuu!

Sorry, I haven't got a clue.

However I would suggest that you go shopping when the shops are next open and buy a HPT.

As I've found out in the past, anything is possible. (Oh and it's easier to type than write with wet nail varnish.) ;)

Could it be ovulation bleeding? Have never experienced either so not sure really but just a thought!

I have experienced something similar mid-cycle and I attributed it to ovulation bleeding. It happened a couple days after I ovulated and I too was thinking implantation bleed. My period started on time though. Without knowing exactly when you ovulated, it's hard to tell what that could be. It might even just be old period blood.

You said you're having unprotected sex--does that me just without condom & with withdrawal, or does he "go" inside you? Though pregnancy is possible with withdrawal, it isn't quite as big of a possibility if your partner is using it right. Fiance and I have used withdrawal exclusively for 6 or 7 months now and no pregnancy yet...We also have sex regularly (a few times a week).

But everyone is different...it could be implantation bleed but I would suspect not as that would mean it took 14 days for the egg to implant, which is pretty late.

good luck! let us know what the outcome is!

The absolute best way to know is to test! =) Ive experienced this sorta thin before and actually went to the er bcz i though i was having a 2nd period that month and they diagnosed it as "extra blood" that didnt come out during my period but everyone is different! I hope everything works out the way you want it to! Good luck!

It could possibly be pregnancy - anything is possible. It might be more likely something else but for sure, if you were ovulating at an odd time in the cycle it could be. At 14 DPO, I think it's possible to test. The sperm can last up to 5 days in the body though so if you ovulated 5 days after intercourse, you'd only be at 9DPO. In the next week max you should have a concrete idea of it it's yes or no after a pregnancy test.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->