I have had a lovely day

bexxie

Reaction score
Today I had a totally lovely day and spent sod all!

Went to Ipswich and spent all my lovely jubbly boots points I have been saving up,a tip the baby department has a MEGA sale on everything is dirt cheap,I got packs of vests and sleepsuits for £4 they are usually £12 a brand called Molly and Jack that is dear usually were all down to a couple of quid each,bargains.....

My sis in law bought me a highchair for a £100 :wacko: so nice of her,then we went to the Benefit counter and had a make-over it was sooo lovely I actually looked nice for a change!:rofl:

Then went to a Wetherspoons for coffee and choc fudge cake with cream felt so sick after as sis-in law ordered three between us too lol

A totally lovely day and I also got Chloe a christening outfit from Debenhams and I had a voucher for £25 after they left a bloody tag on an item I bought and had to take back so that was free too. What a cheap-skate I am but better than spending...

Then i get home and great plains have a sale on and got £250 worth for £90 get on there quick www.greatplains.co.uk

Hope everyone else had a fabby day

Bex.x

Sounds like you had a fabby time hun!

Good on you, you deserve a treat :)

xxx

Sound like a great day hun

Sounds like you had an ace day ... :D

Love that shop btw ... never knew of it before

x

wow u sound liek uve had a fab day!!! i love bargain hunting!!!!

I hit the boots sale the other day and got all sorts for boo all half price! I Also hit the mothercare sale.......3 times within 5 days :blush:

Lol same made me empty my bank account lmao!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->