i have had no period for 3 months

katielouisee

Reaction score
Well im new to this, not been on here but need some advise.

My last period was 16.11.2011 and i was due again on the 14.12.11 then 12.01.12 and then 10.02.12 and they dint come.
After missing my first period i did a test and it came back negative anf i havent done another one since. also during this time i been feeling sick but never been sick. my boobs was feeling heavy, and have got bigger i think the areola has enlarged and recently i have had dry skin on the top half of my areola its flakey looking but the skin has never flaked off, alot of my areas on my skin has become dry which i have never had before.
i been soo emotinal cryin over anything, and soo moody and angry towards my bf! i been having vivid dreams too!
i been so tired too! only the other day i slept for about 20 hours!! and i still dint wanna get up! sometimes i feel it hard to get to sleeep at night! and tis really annoyin. Also the other night i woke up in pain from sleeping on my stomach and i had to lay on my side and the pain went!
i been constipated and little then its fine then it comes back again! i been weeing a bit more, and i feel i want to drink more!
today i was stupid :L i was reading that at 12 weeks your midwife or health carer would be able to feel the uterus above the pelvic bone, so i tried pushing and prodding and bout 5mins later it made me feel soo sick! and painfull well not painfull just a weird sensational feeling. and actually the left ide felt as if there was somethin there and nothing on the right, well it felt different to the right side anyway
im going docs next week but just want some help :)

if you could help me or give me advise on what you think i would much appreciate it :D
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->