I have never.....

I've been to see Lily Allen but was when she was starting out so a very small venue. I want to go and see a huge performer eventually..

I've never owned a car!

I have, well not completely owned because I was paying her off. My dream car a New VW Beetle Cabrio. Sigh... I miss her.

I have never been skydiving.

Me neither, not nearly brave enough!

I have never met anyone called Clara.

I have years ago! Was part of the Liverpool FC club and signed a shirt for me :)!

I have never kissed a guy called Matthew! (in my year at school all the 6 Matthews were hot!:blush:!)

:haha: I haven't either. The only Matthew I knew was annoying and always pulled my hair in class lol.

I have never seen a shooting star. I always miss them for some reason!

Me neither, but would love to!

I have never bungee jumped (and never want to! Scary!)

argh me neither! - https://www.channel4.com/news/aussie-tourist-survives-bungee-jump-snap

i've never been arrested.

argh me neither! - https://www.channel4.com/news/aussie-tourist-survives-bungee-jump-snap

i've never been arrested.

I've never been arrested but we have been detained by some very young and over-zealous border guards in western Texas while driving across the US. Despite us both being very white and British, they insisted that my husband was actually a mexican and I was an american trying to smuggle him in (even though we came from Arizona and not Mexico).... oh, and that our camping gas was for making explosives. LOL.

I've never had alcohol!

Jemma - fun thread!!!!

Deep sea fishing - I have, just once

I have never given birth (eeek!) but I will in June!

I have and it's amazing. I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could. hurry up Mid 2013 ;)!!!

I have never had sex in a car... (but want too ;):lol:!)

Hehe me neither, but don't want to - Ouchie! :haha:

I have never been to Rome :(

Me neither. I want to go to Rimini though..

I have never tried a latte!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->