I have no idea what to think anymore! :-(

ladysarcasma

Reaction score
I used the withdraw method. Not so much a "method" as a game of roll the dice (in fact, it's how I conceived my second child). That was 2 weeks and 2 days ago. Yes, on my absolute most fertile possible weekend.

I am late by 4 days now. I have felt like I had AF every day for 6 days. Cramping, discharge that felt like bleeding (anywhere from clear to white to rust colored), I had what I thought was an IB on Thursday. Brown, stringy, just on tp, and only once. Every day since, I've been running to the bathroom thinking AF is here. She isn't. At all.

I had whiteheads on my areolas. I started getting all-day nausea and dizziness about 2-3 days ago. My skin it itchy. My BBs are uncomfortable. I feel pulling in my uterus. Still cramping. Still discharging.

Today, I would be something like 15 dpo (maybe), but I always implant late. With my first, I didn't get a positive until I was a week late, but with my second, I got a positive 2 days after my IB.

I've been testing for many many days because I just feel like I'm pregnant. I've been through two pregnancies and I know what they feel like. They feel like this.

But my tests are all either light positives or stark white negatives.

I made an appointment with the OB GYN for 3 days from today. I figured if I did, I'd almost definitely get either AF or a strong + before that. Because I'm sure that wasting everyone's time is fate's way of having fun with me :haha:

Has anyone gone through this?

15 days post ov is still early so a faint line is to be expected. They all sound like very promising symptoms to me. Have u tried with a word one instead of lines? That will take the guessing out of interpreting the test.

Fingers crossed for u xx

Still light positives but some odd bleeding.

I'm thinking maybe my body just wasn't ready to see this one through :cry:

I'm still going to go to my appointment this week. I'm having some strange sharp pains and hoping there's no chance of an ectopic or anything.

I hope not hun. I think that's the problem with TTC of any kind, ur looking for it and test early so get excited but then loads end up as chemicals. I hope it is a sticky one for u xx

It was quite unexpected and I wasn't really "trying." Still very sad, but I didn't put all my hopes into it or anything.

But it certainly is confusing. The bleeding can't make up its mind. It was heavy, then it went away. Then it came back and went away. No AF cramps. All pregnancy symptoms are still there.

When it was heavy, it was strangely extremely dark...almost black.

Really serious pain in my lower back and "down below" which is pretty odd. I'm contemplating the hospital at this point. I have no idea what's happening.

I no its easy for me to say but try and relax, the stress won't do u any good. What will happen will happen regardless of going to hospital or gynae so my advice is rest up and drink lots of water and eat well.

It certainly doesn't make things easier even when ur not planning. I really hope its just a late showing positive. The bleeding might be just related to implant or something, iv never been pregnant so I really can't say I'm afraid. Please try to relax xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->