I have no idea what's going on.. :/

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I was supposed to O on the 21st, but not sure if I did. I took an OPK on the night of the 22nd and it was pretty dark but not quite there...and last night took one and it was still a lil dark but not positive..I've been having cramps to one side and sometimes ill have what feels like a menstrual cramp and now I have a sore throat but am not sick...so no idea whats goin on...any idea?

also, I am still getting discharge, sometimes its creamy, watery or just regular ewcm but NOT a lot of it at all at once..ugh

Do you just take 1 opk a day?

I have found that taking opks in the evening is not good for me, they always come out negative no matter what.

I started testing 3-4 times a day and found the best time for me to test (the time where I get the most accurate result) is between 12-2pm after holding my wee for a couple of hours and not drinking anything in those couple of hours.

I agree with Sammi. You should do a few a day until you figure out what the best time for you is. I am the opposite though and tend to get better positives in the late afternoon and evening, so everyone is different.

if you can test twice a day to be sure and not to miss your surge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->