I have no idea :|

thechaosismex

Reaction score
I have just been given a seriously huge load of reuseables and have no idea what I need to get as extras and was hoping you ladies could give me some tips! I've looked through other threads but no one seems to use these type of nappies.. they are Kushies(sp?) all in ones? does that mean I can just chuck them straight in the wash and do they need liners. I'm so confused!

:) and then I have a 2 black bin liners full of what looks like lovely homemade terry/towelling nappies, they are double layered terry with a "flappy" towelling bit on the inside, all fastened with velcro tabs... what do i need for these!

Sorry to sound so thick hahah :dohh:

Those all in ones you don't need anything :) The others I'm not sure what they are...maybe some pics would help

thankyou so much! also I took some pics of the other ones that look hand made :haha:

I'm sat here a bit perplexed at how they wont leak without something "else" but I don't know what :rofl:

Attachments

• Image0176.jpg
    Image0176.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Image0177.jpg
    Image0177.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
Lucky you being given so many nappies!

Some people like to use liners (either disposable paper ones or washable ones) because they help keep baby's bum dry and make getting rid of poo easier but you don't need them.

Those terry ones look nice! I think that bit just flaps out to make them dry quicker cos some nappies can take ages when they're quite thick. From what I can see, they're part of a two part nappy system - they're the absorbant bit, the actual nappy. You would need to put a waterproof wrap over the top. You can get loads of pretty/cool ones (or plain if you prefer) and you can usually use them more than once before they go in the wash. I like the website www.babykind.co.uk as they explain what all the different parts do and give pros and cons of each kind. Might be worth having a look there to see what you like, then shop around for the best prices.

Yeah I agree they look like something that will need a waterproof cover over top.

I agree! They look good - I would love to get bin liners full of nappies!

thankyou so much ladies!

I guess thats what all the waterproof covers are for that I also have :rofl:

xxx

thankyou so much! also I took some pics of the other ones that look hand made :haha:

I'm sat here a bit perplexed at how they wont leak without something "else" but I don't know what :rofl:

This one definitely need a cover. They look like Bamboozle fitted diapers.

The Kushies all in one do not need anything extra, but you can always use estra liners or doublers if you want more protection against leeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->