I have the worst taste in my mouth....

MissLM

Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all... I have a horrible taste in my mouth all the time and its not the metallic taste you hear about people having either.

Yesterday it was like gone off milk and today it is more like when you accidentally get a cleaning product on your hand and then lick your finger.

Its making everything taste horrible and when I so much as swallow my saliva its like I'm drinking this taste.

I've brushed my teeth lots, tried gum and extra strong mints but it wont go away!

Anyone else's mouth going crazy on them?

Quite a few things taste wrong at the moment although it's not in my mouth all day.
Xx

Ive had a few days where ive had a horrible garlicy taste in my mouth! So glad its gone now though

I just have a dry mouth. its horrible. seems all I do now is drink water

Dry mouth here too, cup of tea in hand all the time! I also use those little melt in your mouth mintie papers. Love them!

A few weeks ago I had a constant taste like soap in my mouth. It was totally gross. I ate thick marmite on toast as it hid the taste for a while.

I had a horrible taste in my mouth for a while and now its just off and on, I read online a few things to try and one that worked for me was straight lemon juice. But I've also read if you can stomach the taste a baking soda and water mix gargle and spit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->