I have twins, but don't want another set!

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hmmm I doubt they would be able to because the eggs won't necessarily be released at the same time and normally your chances of conceiving are better if you bd just before ovulation so I think timing wise it would be too tricky.

No idea if there's a drug or something that could stop the release of one egg

I have no idea, but I've never heard of there being a way. Kind of different but I have twin brothers, my Mum had two children (me and my sister) before hand so although it can happen I don't think it's as likely to happen as you might think :shrug: I suppose it's just one of things, if it happens, it happens. Twins run in our family too.

When I had follie scans for clomid they were able to look and see how many follies were developing but they can't see the whole ovary and this would be a rather extreme solution.

I think it's the luck of the draw!

we have a lot of fraternal twins on both our sides yet me and OH have never conceived them :) I know a lady at my daughters school who has 2 sets of twins though, all luck of the draw I think. x

Aren't you super fertile just after you come off birth control? Maybe if you are on it, give it a good few month after coming off it to TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->