I hear thunder..

Lauraxamy

Reaction score
Got woken up today at 6:30 by quite a big thunder storm, haven't had a bad one like that for a while here. I have work today but wasn't planning on getting up quite that early.. :coffee:

Anybody else have a storm?

I just come back from doing the weekly shop and had a brown trouser moment when the lightning and thunder suddenly hit over my car

We did :) It was amazing! I love thunder.

Yep! I was the only one it woke in my house somehow lol it was so loud!

I actually thought I dreamt it, but then it was all over Facebook this morning lol xx

It's lovely, sunny and warm here :happydance: for now! I think we're meant to get it later/tomorrow?

we got woken by thunder too. I love storms!

Gutted I missed it, DH got up with the boys so I was out of it lol, he said there was loads.

I love seeing storms in US, their clouds are amazing

Everyone's been going on about it today.... I was dead to the world :haha:

We did! But were not too far from you anyway :)

OH was already up, kids slept through, dog climbed on me to hide!

Other side of the world, but we had a bad storm yesterday. I was driving home in it, my sister warned me to wait a few minutes. I ended up pulled over to the side of the road waiting for it to pass. Hail, damaging winds, horrendous rains, tons of lightening. Lots of fun. It only lasted about 10-15 minutes though, and it was nice and sunny the rest of the afternoon. We did have a power outage for a couple of hours due to the storm.

We did but Thomas and I slept through it (I have blocked ears right now so struggle to hear anyway!)

OH is working nights right now so he heard it.

Yes, it woke me up - I hate thunder and lightning so I snuggled closer to hubby to protect me!!

we had a bad one this morning it woke me. I thought it was an explosion as we heard lots of sirens after, turns out a house in the next street got hit by lightening thankfully everyone was ok

Something got hit near me too and set on fire, the bang it made was terrible! Although storms don't scare me, when you think about things like that it can be scary!

We did! But were not too far from you anyway :)

OH was already up, kids slept through, dog climbed on me to hide!

Same, at about the same time!

I was in bed with my best friend and we jumped and automatically grabbed each other until we realised it was thunder! It was so loud, felt like the house moved!

Watched the lightening out the bedroom window then fell asleep, oops!

:lol:

It's super sunny here today so maybe a good storm was what we needed... hopefully Summer has now finally arrived (yeah right!) :lol:

We had one around lunchtime yesterday. I thought it was someone moving about upstairs then saw the flash. It wasnt too bad though and the rain only lasted about 5 mins and the storm around 15mins. I was looking forward to this huge storm we were apparently gonna have. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->