I hope I'm prego bc I can't stop eating!

Shananigans

Reaction score
I don't know if it's stress or hunger but I can't stop! I was crampy the other day and had a spot or two of pink but very small and all BFN's. Though I'm only 7-10dpo. I wasn't paying close attention to my period start date bc I didn't plan on TTC until the second week so I'm unsure of my actual ovulation day. I also feel like something has also been going on with my milk ducts so fingers crossed. I had no symptoms with my first one so Im still hoping for a positive test soon

Same as me, af should be due in 4 days. I've been nauseous all day and my bb's are really sore. They normally would stop hurting but it feels like they get more sore each day especially around the np's. But Ive had cramping for the past few days so not sure what is going on. Its hard not to symptom spot. The days before af feel like they are dragging :o

oh and same here too with the eating. I eat and 20 minutes later I find myself opening up the fridge again. Been like thisfor the past week ! :b lol

Even around AF time I don't get a lot of PMS besides bloating. At least if I'm prego I'll have an excuse for a few extra pounds lol

Lucky you. Sometimes I think I have all the possible symptoms but I end up getting my period anyways.

i couldnt stop drinking milk(i went through 3 gallons in 4 days by myself) and i also had a huge meat and cheese craving along with it a few days before i got my bfp at 8 dpo. i didnt know it was a pregnancy symptom but i knew something was super strange about it since that had never happened before as a PMS symptom! sending lots of baby dust to you!

I hear you! Period is 4 days late and I'm always hungry but getting BFNs. Trying to eat healthy at least if I must eat a lot :p lol stress of not knowing def doesn't help! Good luck to us all!

I know how you feel! My DH and I are actually not TTC, but I've been off my BC for the past two months and we have not been preventing at all :wacko:

I am usually not eating like this until AFTER my AF, but I have been a maniac. All I want to do is eat like crazy! I ate a hot dog, peanut butter, ice cream, a nutty buddy, and left over bread sticks...for lunch...:shrug:
Still not getting that "full" feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"