I hope no one minds

Scottish Sam

Mummy to Rebecca Rose
Reaction score
I hope no one minds me just jumping in at the deep end with regards to posting threads and replying to threads.

I am new and realise that most of you all "know" each other just wanted to make sure I didnt appear rude IYKWIM?:blush:

Bless! Don't be silly! They are a friendly lot on here. Welcome!

were all friendly on here so am sure no one will mind hun x

:lol: Jump on in, no worries. We won't be mean until you're well settled in :rofl:

Nah, we're a friendly bunch:happydance:

I used to go on this other parenting forum and the "regular" bunch used to bully newbies and hound them till they left (usually in floods of tears:cry:). Everything you said, they would twist your words etc...I was gobsmacked that admin used to allow it:hissy:.

I wasn't driven off but decided I'd seen far too much bullying for my liking and googled parenting forums and found B&B:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:....I never went back to that other place:finger:

I for one am totally offended. How dare you post on a public forum! :D

I for one am totally offended. How dare you post on a public forum! :D

hehe - that made me chuckle :rofl:

Welcome to the forum - if carlsburg made parenting forums - this would probably be the best one in the world :rofl:

We're a friendly bunch :lol: Don't mind you jumping in at all

Welcome to the nuthouse - you don't need to be crazy, but it helps! :rofl:

I'm the same... I've kinda just started replying to people and didnt realise about introducing myself if that makes sense. I've never been on a forum til now!

This is the friendliest forum I chat on. I go to a horsey forum and they are complete bitches and always arguing with people deleting their accounts in a huff. I've only seen one argument on here which is surprising as its mostly women.

That said, the cycling forum I chat on is mostly men and boy do they act like women with PMS.

Welcome!

i don't think anyone will mind.They are very nice mummies here
I used to feel the same as I'm (maybe)the only Asian mummy here and I personally don't know anyone.

Just jump right in hon,no one minds!The more the merrier xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->