I hope someone can answer.

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by JessicaAnne, Jun 7, 2011.

1. JessicaAnne

JessicaAnne Mama.

I got my BFP 10 days ago, but I started bleeding today :cry: I don't have any pains, and I just went to the toilet again, wiped and there was tiny clots this time :cry:.

I was just wondering if someone had no pains?

So sorry for your losses, and I hope I'm okay posting here :flower:

2. spencerspiece

spencerspiece Well-Known Member

i bled but had no pain and no clots, just brown/dark red blood. if your blood is bright red then i suggest you call your doctor for advice....fingers crossed xxx

3. estewart88

estewart88 1 Angel

I had only a very small amount of pain when I first started bleeding. People say the cramps you get during a miscarriage are much much worse than period pains but these really weren't. It wasn't until a couple days later I started getting really bad (but totally different from cramps) but I still think that was related to problems I had with my stomach before I got pregnant. So I suppose it would be very possible to have no pain. Just remember too though that lots of people bleed and it doesn't mean they will have a miscarriage. Just call your doctor and have things checked out so you know what's going on. I really hope everything goes well and baby is ok :hugs:

4. JessicaAnne

JessicaAnne Mama.

I've seen my doctor, he just said to rest and see if it stops as early pregnancy unit won't give me a scan until 6 weeks. Thank you for your replies x

5. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

Yeah our local unit won't scan until after 7. :grr:

When I had chemicals I just tended to bleed alot heavier and have a bit more intense AF pains. :hugs:

6. Mrs G

Mrs G Lily and Tommy's mummy

Hi

Everyone has different experiences hun. I had brown blood first and didn't have the bad cramps until about a week later with heavy red blood loss. I had a internal scan at 6wks but they won't scan much earlier.

It is just a horrible waiting game but FX for you.

xx

7. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

i bled on and off for 4 days b4 i got pain and lost LO