I just can't imagine getting to that point..

B

became

Seeing all of these women walking around with big baby bumps, I just can't imagine that ever being me! I mean it has been once, but I just can't see it happening again :( please say I'm not the only one? I just have an awful feeling I'm going to lose this baby! X

I feel your pain!! I have another ultrasound tomorrow and I'm terrified and can't see myself getting to the end of this with good results. I hope I am wrong!!! But it's so hard to picture it! Is that your peanut on you profile pic? I'm glad you wrote this cause my post was going to be similar! Can't wait for first tri to be over!!

I'm there with you ladies... so ready to be able to feel baby and hear baby on doppler... I feel so scared for this baby even though I've already had 4 good perfect ultrasounds!!!

Try to stay positive clear all the negativity and breathe in only good positive vibes 😁 you have a beautiful gift don't stress yourself it's not good for you or the baby everyone goes threw this in the 1st 13 weeks especially more so if you have ever had a loss the more u stay positive and worry less the happier u will be and feel I'm sure little peanut is happy and healthy it won't be long going in until ur in the 2nd trimester and talking about how huge u feel lol I hope u have a happy and healthy 8 more months hunnie remember smile u have a lovely little bundle cooking up a storm in there xox

Def agree! I keep longing to be 3 months so I can feel 'officially' pregnant!!
I feel really jealous of the heavily pregnant mums I see around as I so want the baby bump!!!
This is my third and I thought it would go quicker but so far it really hasn't!!! Xxx

Def agree! I keep longing to be 3 months so I can feel 'officially' pregnant!!
I feel really jealous of the heavily pregnant mums I see around as I so want the baby bump!!!
This is my third and I thought it would go quicker but so far it really hasn't!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->