I just can't wait

justjill

Reaction score
I want to be pregnant soo bad but we can't try until after we're married, and we're nowhere close :(

The only thing I can hope for is that I accidently get pregnant, even though we use condoms.

Although, we did do it without a condom for like 5 seconds last night. So if it IS actually possible to get pregnant from precum, I guess that's my only hope.

I feel like a crazy person. Am I crazy?

Nope, you're not crazy...so many of us have that urge, that need to start our families. But if you need to wait then kudos to you for being responsible enough to realize that.

My boyfriend and I were told when I was 19 that if we wanted kids we would have to have them right away...that is a lot of pressure for a young couple who had only been together for a year. A huge part of me wanted to start right away, but I knew that it was better to finish school, get good jobs, get our own place......and so we did just that. Only when we had those things did we start to try and luckily we were able to conceive even after waiting a couple years. As hard as those years of waiting were, it was the best thing we did. We were in a better position to support our family, and we got to enjoy some time as a couple too without being tied down with kids.

Don't worry, your time will come.

Hun I'm in the same spot as you are. We can't get married till a long time and there's no hope of my bf agreeing to ttc till then. The wait is killing me.

I know exactly how you feel.

If it's any help I find my felings like that come in cycles. I'll have a few weeks where it's all I think about, and then it'll subside for a while.

Focus on all the other positives you have ahead of you, and enjoy doing things you can't do once LOs come along.

I don't know about you but for me the last few years have flown by, so before we know it it'll be our turn.

If it's any help I find my felings like that come in cycles. I'll have a few weeks where it's all I think about, and then it'll subside for a while.

I also find that. For a few weeks it'll be all I can think about, I spend time browsing the internet looking at baby clothes, going gaga when I see babies but then it subsides for a while.

I've found myself hoping that the condom accidentally splits, and then feel silly for it. We just have to hang in there and know it will be our time eventually. :hugs:

:hugs: I know the feeling! I'm so desperate to TTC!! And btw, my son is a pre-cum baby so yes, it IS possible if that's something that you're hoping for. :winkwink:

we all know that feeling of wanting it so badly but I can say that being with my husband for 10 years, married for 5 of those, and just now finally we are shy of 4 months from when we will start trying.....it has SUCKED waiting but it feels SO good to know that we were responsible and waited until we could really afford it, and enjoy it.

hang in there.

I'm the exact same at the moment, turning to goo whenever I see babies or look at the tiny tiny clothes! Everyone here is so great for realising that it's not "just me" :) I hope it works out for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->