• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just can't

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
Today has been one of those days where everything is getting to me. I have been on the edge of tears all day and nearly pushed over when people try to hold conversations with me.

I am having gas pain.
I am having ligament pain.
My boobs hurt because they keep getting cold.
DD refused to nap all day so I have accomplished nothing.
Because she did not nap, DD has been very naughty all day.
My husband has been a royal pain in my ass.

It is just one of those days. I am so far past " I can't even", I just wanna curl up in a corner and cry.

Bless u Hun big hugs we all have days like that
When she's in bed have a lovely relaxing bath x

Days like that can be so hard. I hope tomorrow is a better day :hugs:

Sorry you had a rough day :hugs: I hope the new day is better.

make some nice decaf tea, kick up those heels, and let DH deal with the drama for a little bit. These days are rare, they happen, but they're rare and I think they happy because they remind us to slow down and just hit the pause button for awhile in order to take time for ourselves.

Thank you ladies. After getting dd off to sleep she woke not even 20 minutes later crying. After getting her to calm down I got her back to sleep again. And ended up falling asleep myself with her still on my lap. (i nurse her to sleep)
I woke up an hour later, got her to her crib and then went back to sleep. I woke up in a better mood. still a lot of ligament and gas pain. My bump feels so heavy when I stand up. I am hoping it will pass through out the day.

I called my doctor because I started to doubt ligament pain because it just wont stop. But it turns out that I was right. It is in fact ligament pain. BUT! because i called them, they are going to get me a maternity belt to help support my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->