I just despise him!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I despise him. Really.

I despise him cause he can never get his money together.

I despise him because I had to bitch at him for weeks to get my bill money and he thinks he can just brush it all off and I won't do anything about it.

I despise him because he's out running around doing his own thing when he should be a part of this.

I despise him because he doesn't even care enough to ask if the baby is okay.

And the biggest reason I despise him:

He's a liar and I know his mother knows absolutely nothing about me being pregnant.

:hissy:

Post yours, if you want :) Just needed to get that out.

:hugs: i don't blame you :hugs:

hope he sorts himself out and grows up, but it definitely sounds like you're sooo much better off without him x

are you going to tell his mum?? you should drop him right in it and tell her what a prick her son has been too!!

lol or send a scan picture...it cud be good her kiking him into touch money wise b4 its born x x

I wouldn't put it past him at this point to tell her the baby isn't his if I did that, to be honest.

If he's told you that she knows, I'd call her up to ask her why she's not taking any interest in her grandchild! Or tell him that you're going to! x

:hugs: Rae. He's a complete and utter prick.

I want to join in (so your not alone in venting you see.. i'm kind ;) )

I despite my ex-OH because

a) He deserted me completely when this baby is what he wanted but suddenly, when it was too late, decided he didn't want to be a Dad anymore.

b) He tells me he wants some part of the baby's life purely because its his blood, then never asks how they are or even how i'm coping.

c) He swans around 'gloating' how happy he is now and how his new girlfriend is amazing to rub it in my face.

d) He doesn't want our baby but was over the moon when his girlfriend of less than 4 months thinks she's pregnant and wishes the test was positive when it turned out to be negative.

e) He earns heaps of money and hasn't yet given me a penny even though he knows i'm struggling

f) He doesn't bother wishing me good luck for my scan nor asks how it went afterwards and when I called him on it, he said 'Sorry I completely forgot, i've been off with my knee' - since when was your brain in your knee?

g) He tells people I got pregnant on purpose to 'trap' him, when as far as I was aware we were happily engaged and not using contraception on purpose

h) He tells his parents lies about me, which in turn has them not wanting anything to do with their first Grandchild, even though he's their only chance of having them

... there's heaps more, but I don't want to sound too bitter :rofl:

I shall also follow -

A - Just decided over night that he wasn't ready for this & walked out despite constantly reassuring me he'd support me all the way

B - Left me the week before we were due to sign the tenancy agreement on our family home

C - Hasn't given me a penny towards the babys bits & won't till next month

D - Is willing to give me a one off payment of £300 next month & that will be it

E - Is going on holiday when Anais is due

F - Has told people Anais isn't his, I had an abortion, I had a miscarraige, Im having her adopted etc etc

G - Has told people I have a cocaine problem & will be an unfit mother as im psychotic

H - Instead of facing me as a man he gets his mum to return from work & send me away from the front door

I - He tells me to come to Luton for the day so we can talk - one hour later he say's he has to go doctors. A wasted journey then!!

Ergghhh I could go on forever!!

Big :hug:

What an A-class jerks...

This section should have a hitman number available in a sticky thread..

Wow what absolute arseholes! I feel bad now because my babies Dad wasn't really anything like your fellas at all.... I'm sorry you've had to put up with them!

Big :hug:

What an A-class jerks...

This section should have a hitman number available in a sticky thread..
:shock: lol!!!

Feel for you girls *hugs*

Men are just NOBS nomatter if current or past :lolly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4