I just don't know

moonbear

Reaction score
Im a FTM. Finally got to have an ultrasound. It's a boy. SO has two boys already and I was hoping for a girl. Really feel like I could cry my eyes out but we're out running errands and who needs mascara dripping down your face. Also found that I may have placenta previa and may not be able have home water birth that I've been wanting for years. I had to have an ovary removed last year and I cannot handle recovering from another c section incision. Sigh. Too emotional to deal with anything right now. Just wanna curl up in a ball.

Oh gosh im sorry :(

I wanted a boy but found out my bean was a lady. It took me a few days, but I am now in love with the idea. I still want my boy one day, but im okay now. Sometimes its best to go home and have a solid cry about it. It helped me :) Is this your last baby?

Im sorry you wont get your waterbirth :(
As for

Oh gosh im sorry :(

I wanted a boy but found out my bean was a lady. It took me a few days, but I am now in love with the idea. I still want my boy one day, but im okay now. Sometimes its best to go home and have a solid cry about it. It helped me :) Is this your last baby?

Im sorry you wont get your waterbirth :(
As for

I'm not planning on having anymore. It's been too much for me to handle, so yes. I just would like something to go as expected once this pregnancy and no more bad news.

I understand how you feel. I have a beautiful boy already and swayed for a girl this time. Looks like we are having another boy too. I feel terrible guilt for feeling upset about it when all that should really matter is that baby is happy and healthy. I am doing much better with the idea than I thought I would and I guess once we know 100% I will get into shopping for him and get more excited.

So sorry to hear you might not get the birth you were hoping for. I hope everything goes ok.
x

3 boys will be great and they will be so close hugs hun hope the feeling soon passes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->