I just feel like i am.

Umami

Reaction score
I just dont believe the false tests. My nipples hurt, im naseous all the time, im 9, NINE days late on my period. I just feel like i am. Babies are everywhere, when i turn on the tv, or open a magazine, all over the internet. I had a dream i had a baby 3 days before i even possibly thought i might be pregnant.
I just feel like i am. Either im being stubborn and refusing to believe the truth and making up my symptoms in my head because its something i want to badly, or i just know i am. Ive heard many people say they just know.

I had two home tests show up negative, but when i checked back 20 mins later ( i KNOW its not accurate after ten. but still) it was definately positive, so i took a urine at the doctor, negative. still dont believe it, took two more at home, negative.
I know this was all within three days, and they say to wait a week before retesting but i just feel like the tests are wrong.
im going to feel so silly when theyre right :(

Awh, I hope you find out either way very soon- not knowing for sure can easily drive you mad, especially when you have such a strong feeling. Best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->