I just moved over to WTT...

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
...and I'm not very happy about it.

THis is a continuation from this post:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/29662-wait-try.html

I just got out of the hospital this evening from my surgery, and so far I'm planning on going on birth control for 6 months to heal up and lose as much weight as possible, and then trying again. The doctor said I could try taking Metformin, but I think it would be best if I let myself heal as much as possible before I try again.

The surgery went well, I only had to stay in the hospital for a day. I had been having some lower back pain for a while now, and my doctor said it was a good thing I had the surgery because one of the cysts were connected to my bowel. I feel ok, other than the incision site being really sore,... The only thing that bothered me is they put me in the labor and delivery department, when I'm facing never being able to have kids.

My doctor seems pretty optimistic that along with weight loss and medications, I should be able to conceive... **crosses fingers**

Glad your surgery went well hun, good luck xx

Hi and welcome

Sorry about all your physical stuff but try focus on the positives (its amazing what effects thoughts have on the body).

We all have our issues (I am weaning off meds now and trying to stay positive through it)......we're all hear together through it and its a great bunch of gals....

talk as much as you want , we're listening.

:hugs:

Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive. I know it's not the end of the world. Right not I'm just bothered by the pain I'm having right now from the surgery. My mom and my sisters are coming over tomorrow and my house is in no way decent...

yeh i just cleaned up my kitchen - very tired. going for lunch now with a freind to see her baba..... we got engaged together (so its hard). but i am starting next month so i must stay positive :):happydance: trying !!!!

Hi there! Im starting september /october! Dont want to be leaving uni in the middle of a term. I have a work placement to so for 16 weeks after easter 2009. I will have top check when easter break falls next year and exactly when my placement ends(im guessing end of july). I keep saying start in septmeber as its earlier(lol) as the waits killing me but really if i think about it if if i start in september then i could be due end of july if i get preggers 1st try(i was preggant 1st time with last 2 pregs).

Ahhhhhhh so really that means october, then i think god i wont be wanting to work right up to so maybe leave it to november.

I then sau god i would like to be ttc or pregnant b4 october(as that was my due date).

Welcome! :hi:

We're here for you when you need to talk. We'll get through the wait together! :hugs:

Hi all!!

Its doing my head in waiting!!! Had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago, although I know another baby won't replace my little angel. It has made me realise how much I want to be a mother. Nothing would please me more than to hold DF and I's beautiful creation in my arms, but we still don't live together so think its best to wait until we are living together as was so stressed last time I can't help thinking that was a contributing fact to the MC.

Fingers crossed we too will be starting to try Sept/Oct time.

Hopefully we can stick together and the time will go quicker. Our time will come soon

Kerry x

I understand that it is not a great situation to be in when you really want to TTC, but the best thing you can do for both you and your future baby is to heal completely & get as fit as you can after you have rested and healed.

I know it seems so long to wait, but it will fly by. I am having to wait for anything between 7-11 months, but I know it will come around soon enough. And like you I am using the time to lose weight and I plan to get as fit as I can as I have only had the minimum of fitness in the last 8 months due to being imobilised for the best part of 3 yrs. So I am optimising the time I have to wait.

When you are ready although it will be exciting, you will wonder where the time went! Make it a positive thing babe, you will be preparing yourself for a pregnancy and trust me, it can be really hard work and that is the just being pregnant part, nothing to do with any other complaints you may have along the way.

Keep ya chin up babe! And well done with your weight loss that is fantastic! :hug:x

Thanks for everyones encouraging words. I lost 2 more pounds this week and I wasn't even trying, except for 3 days. That's a total of 7.8 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm so excited, I even got to go lower on my daily points(I'm doing weight watchers).

I'm thinking I'll start trying to have a baby when I get down to 240 or when my BC prescription runs out, whichever comes first. I say 240 because if I remember right it was when I got above 240 my periods got irregular.

I keep telling myself I don't need to be in a hurry to have a baby because I'm only 22(in june) but it's hard when you want something so bad.

:hugs:Thanks again everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"