I just ordered

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
My birth pool in a box!! Actually just asked for reservation as Ive decided to hire one. I found a really nice little company run by a mum that are quite competitive and deliver everything u need! Plus they don't charge u till ur 36 weeks. Have also been told that baby is head down and as I recently moved I met my new midwife who was a lovely lady and it felt like she had time to talk through loads with me. She said she wouldn't birth my baby but she may be my 2nd mw. She was very supportive of my hb decision but made a point of cutting down my fizzy drinks... (I know my naughty thig I can't cut:() it's true and from tomorrow in going to really try and stick to water. Just got to make sure I have the funds ready for 36 wks and I pick up some cheap towels to destroy ad wait for the hopeful go ahead from mw. Sorry just wanted to share as it seems a little more real and I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

is it waterbaby birth pool hire? :) my birth pool got delivered today too so i understand your excitement! :happydance:

I ordered mine too. Iv e gone for la bassine pool :) so exited! Xx

is it waterbaby birth pool hire? :) my birth pool got delivered today too so i understand your excitement! :happydance:

Yes! It seemed like such a lovely company and they are very competitive but I was looking at their Facebook and they seemed lovely!
I had a dream the night before that I was having contractions and u had no pool so it really made me get my bum in gear and get one sorted! X

which one did you go for? I had one booked from them but ended up just buying a second hand la bassine pool! :) I need my baby to turn from breech now though :brat:

Yes haha the regular sized one.. Did some measurements.. Don't know if the hose will b long enough but that shouldn't b too costly to sort out if needed. Just need some cheap towels to destroy and a plastic sheet to help protect the carpet as we rent and it's a cream coloured carpet :)
Hope baby turns from breech for you too!!! Xx

Mine arrived a few days ago - I was soooooo exited :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"