I just saw a C-section video and I am like

suzan

Reaction score
:cry:

It's so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All woman going thru that are heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It made me dizzy and sick.

At our ante-natal classes they showed us the epi-dural video and I walked out of that after less than a minute. If I hadn't I would have thrown up and passed out. Next week was the c-section and I got excused before it even started. She reckoned if I couldn't handle the epi-dural video there is no way I will handle the c-section video.

So, its all natural for me if possible. If I have to have a c-section, the plan is to keep tranquilizers on hand in case I panic (have a tendency to do this even when just having a tooth extracted).

I'm gonna admit that I watched a natural birth video...big mistake.:cry:

I watched a c-section on a baby programme when pregnant with Nathan. Was terrified of the thought of having a section after seeing that :| Still am aswell :dohh:

I don't need to watch a video of it to be scared of it.. The thought of being cut open makes me wanna cry.

Absolutely!

I once watched a breech birth out of curiosity as I wanted to see what I went through with Faith as yeah I experienced it but you don't see whats going on down there when it's you going through it! Well all I can say is I can see why my OH looked like he did watching Faith come out! I bet you all think I'm wierd now for wanting to watch it lol!!

i watched one on youtube. not teh cutting, but the removal of the baby. i thought it was fine. i dont see the point in watching the epidural - i wont see that when it's behind me.
I'm tempted to ask to watch my own baby being taken out with my c section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgxKcjnimY

I had a C-section cos Poppy was breech - she never turned round at any point! I was absolutely terrified at the prospect, but when I started going into labour a tad early I couldn't wait for them to knock me out! I had general anaesthetic which is standard practice in Bulgaria. It's a bit weird waking up to find you've got a baby tho I admit! Don't be afraid girls!!! xxx

I just watched the attached video and cried, not from being scared or feeling sick, i actually thought what an amazing thing. I have yet to watch any videos so it was my first and wow. I still cant believe in 24 weeks ill be having my own baby and how ever it comes in to the world as long as its healthy then bring it on !! xx

Aww that vid made my eyes fill up. Also not from being freaked out or spooked or anything just because of how overwhelming it all is. To think I'm gonna be there in a few weeks :cloud9:

Seriously, going through it probably isn't near as bad as watching it. C-sections never scared me, and I've been through two already, and due to have a third one in August.

No thx. We tried to watch one when i thought I might need one but it made me feel sick.

xxx

I'm not acutally bothered by it at all. I had my son 100% natural because there was no time for painkillers. So my view is on it, if I could do it once, I can do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->