I just spent £250 on LO's photos

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
...am I really bad for spending so much??!

I felt guilty but theyre professional photos and tbh she just looks so gorgeous I couldnt say no :haha: . DH not impressed I bought them all but I love my little darling and wanted them so badly!

He'll get over it. They're something you'll have to treasure for a lifetime. I'm sure you've both spent that much and more money on miscellaneous crap before that's gone to the wayside and been forgotten and never gets used anymore.

I'm sure they're lovely too. I'd be hard pressed not to spend a fortune on prints if I got professional photos of Ronan done too.

He'll get over it. They're something you'll have to treasure for a lifetime. I'm sure you've both spent that much and more money on miscellaneous crap before that's gone to the wayside and been forgotten and never gets used anymore.

I'm sure they're lovely too. I'd be hard pressed not to spend a fortune on prints if I got professional photos of Ronan done too.

Hehe! Thanks. Yes, they are absolutely gorgeous! Ill try not to feel too guilty about it :happydance:

I did the same,with both my kiddies sessions:oops:

But like you they were all totally gorgeous so was just a nightmare trying to pick.

My poor OH has been told a want a session done ever 3-4 years as well he he

Don't be ashamed be proud that your stunning LO is very photogenic!!!

as long as you can afford it then why not your OH will get over it :haha:

I'm a sucker for buying the photos - even when we cant afford it :blush: its a memory youre not going to get back x

That's how they get you. Most people can't resist pics of their cute kids. I'm sure you'll enjoy the photos though.

...am I really bad for spending so much??!

I felt guilty but theyre professional photos and tbh she just looks so gorgeous I couldnt say no :haha: . DH not impressed I bought them all but I love my little darling and wanted them so badly!

I don't blame you, but...could I ask how many/what sizes you got for that? As I am a photographer, and I am in the middle of researching prices of other photographers prices!?

My Sis did similar but a few weeks later her DH doesn't mind any more, he just appreciated the pictures now, especially when her original choices were estimated at £1,000!! So it could of been worse. She felt the same as you about it though, a bit guilty but that they are worth it :flower:

A photography company goes to my sons nursery every 3 or so months to do professional photo shoots and you get the option to have all the photos on a CD for about £29 so we do that then get the photos printed off ourselves :)

Thanks for your replies ladies, I cant wait to see them. They wont be ready till the st - a long wait!

Jellybeann - I'm sorry but I don't actually know the sizes as they just pointed to all the photos that they had stuck on the walls and showed me the sizes like that.

Bet their stunning, you just need to have them of course DH must realise there was no choice lol!

i spent £350 on 3 12x10 photos.. OH went mental.

i spent £350 on 3 12x10 photos.. OH went mental.

:haha:

Everyone was trying to make me turn them down but then the prices would have gone up if Id decided to purchase them the next day so I went back the same day and they were about to close the shop. I just couldnt say no when I looked at them second time. I bet I would have had a massive strop if I hadnt purchased them and then gone and bought them for the full price the next day :blush:

it is true that they use how cute our LO's are to their advantage! they must make a mint.

these are what i bought :

https://i51.tinypic.com/2urmr5w.jpg

obv you can't appreciate how good they are as it's a photo of a photo but they're a gorgeous. first one was at 4 months, then 8 months, then 12 months xx

it is true that they use how cute our LO's are to their advantage! they must make a mint.

obv you can't appreciate how good they are as it's a photo of a photo but they're a gorgeous. first one was at 4 months, then 8 months, then 12 months xx

Wow, they are gorgeous. Your LO is a right cutey. Mummies melt at the sight of their LO's, even if its a photo.

Im sure they are minting it aswel.

Just saw you are going to be having another baby soon - I wish you all the best x

awww they are lovely! im going to sneak into a professional place and get some of Willow done, maybe without husband in tow lol!!

:rofl:

We spent £400 on photos last october, we had a photoshoot as a family but mainly they were of LO. My dad paid for them but OH was still shocked at how much they cost. The pic in my avatar is one of the pics from that photoshoot

Wow, they are gorgeous. Your LO is a right cutey. Mummies melt at the sight of their LO's, even if its a photo.

Im sure they are minting it aswel.

Just saw you are going to be having another baby soon - I wish you all the best x

thankyou! :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"