I just want a baby is that so hard to do?...

capngigglez

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm pretty new to this and i dont know where to start. all i want is a baby and to start a family with my husband. its so hard to see all of my friends preg and starting their family just fine. i can not. i have periods about every other month. my dr. did not tell me excatly what is wrong, but i dont ovulate. with clomid i can produce a decent sized egg on each side. my husband changed jobs and now we have to wait until his insurance starts back up. during the wait, yesterday i find out that 2 of my friends are preg. last time the dr. mentioned IUI and im thinking of trying it, they have to track your cycle with ultrasounds tho still right? im wondering what i can do during this wait. its killing me.

So sorry tat your feeling this way I know exactly how you feel!!!! Heck I have a friend who I convienced to start trying and she got preg on the 2nd try!!! Here I am almost 1 year later still trying and expressed some exictment of the advances we r making and she told me not to get to excited cause that can cause pressure and stress?!?!?! Excuess me!!!!! All I wanted was a great!!!!! But yeah try telling me I can't get excited is not going to happen!!!!! I just don't think people know what it is like and doesn't know what to say! Then you have those who don't know what's going in and ask you when are you going to have a baby? What are u suppose to say? I've been trying for a year!!!!!!

On your DH insurance I'd look about doing it without seeing that most insurance doesn't cover infertility. Hopefully that's not ur case. It is mine and IUI is going to cost me close to $500 with ultrasound. Maybe you can get a jump start to that. But my FS did HSG test before going to IUI to make sure I wasn't waisting my $$.

I truely wish u the best an hope u get answers soon!!!!

thats crazy! thats all she said? im so sorry. i hope you have the best of luck i really dont think other people know how it feels... your a woman thats what were suposed to do right? have babies! why is it so hard! yeah mine wont cover fertility but it covers diagnosis. my one friend (used to be my neighbor so like my sister)... who has 4 children is actually the understanding one... and its crazy... haha i was with someone for 5 yrs. never used anything and never got preg. now shes with him >.< (haha im over it) she has 2 kids with him and im like ugh... they were suposed to be mine >.< but im married now and weve been tryin for a year... but only been goin to the drs for a little. shes been the best. she made me call the dr today to see what they have to say if i just asked what i can do without insurance and they told me i could still take clomid for a few cycles to see if ne thing happens! soo illl try taking that until i get insurance and then they want me to do the ohhh i forget the name of it starts with an H... the one where they test your tubes to make sure everythings flowing right?

so right now i just have to wait until i get my period and then they will give me clomid =) i sincerly hope you have the best of luck.

That is the HSG that PR was referring to to check and make sure your tubes are open before you proceed with IUI. I'm so sorry that you are going thru this, it does seem like when you are ttc'ing with no luck everyone around you seems to get preggers with no problem. Sometimes I feel like everywhere I go I am surrounded by babies. Good luck with the clomid I hope it does the trick.

sorry for everything it seriously sucks!!!! And makes me angree!!!!

Do you ovulate? I know before I went to my FS I checked to make sure!!! Then the HSG will def help let u know if ur tubes are open hopefully they are. Mine wasn't and that was rough!!! But since then had Lap & Dye surgery and now going forward!!!!!!

Fx!!!

Glad u called the doc!!!!

I ovulated with the clomid but i dont think i do without it. i never felt the things that i did when i took the clomid soo im guessing that i dont? i have to wait 1 more week and then i can take clomid again cant wait!!! i got so upset the very first time i got my period after taking clomid the first time... but i know it could take awhile. soo its just one month at a time right? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->