I keep seeing "things"

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi guys...I am in touch with my spiritual side! In my last house (well, flat) I could always sense a presence in my bedroom, I could feel someone there.

My husband (when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend) was over one night, I rolled over to go to sleep, he was watching tv, I said to him, "my ghost friend is trying to come into the room" I could feel him flickering in and out of the room, then I said "he is at the bottom of the bed" I felt him stand by my feet, and then walk around to behind my head!

I felt him so many times in that room, and always saw something out of the corner of my eye, he was always around, and made me feel a bit safer really. Now I have moved into another house, I keep seeing "things" in the corner of my eye, like a shadow moving around. Could it be him moving with me, or a new person/animal (as I believe if there are people ghosts, why can't there be animal ghosts) and it's always low to the floor, now I think of it!??

some phsychic (sp??) believe that if a spirit is attached to you or is fond of you then they will follow you where ever you move to, and yes there are animal spirits too hun, we have a couple of spirit dogs that run in the street a few people have seen they run to a certain point and then just suddenly disappear right in front of ya xx

I think it could be my old dog, as I have been having dreams about him lately, and he seems to always be in my thoughts...He died really suddenly a few years ago, and I felt like I didn't have time to say goodbye. I have always wished I was with him when he went, but it was so sudden... We rescued him from eating sewerage and drinking sea water when he was about 6 months old, and I was about 6!

But my DH has seen it too...hmm...

myy grandad was the same when his dogs died,he could still see them and we often found him on his hands and knees in the living room playing them like he did when they was alive xx

myy grandad was the same when his dogs died,he could still see them and we often found him on his hands and knees in the living room playing them like he did when they was alive xx

aww that's beautiful!

was kinda scary at first but we got used to it after a couple of weeks, he loved his dogs so much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->