i know it shouldnt bother me but it does

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
so my parents have two cars and they are letting OH borrow a car for work because our car broke down and we dont get paid until friday. So one of my sisters sent me a msg by accident saying "thats why i dont say anything to her anymor because then she will go running crying to mom, her and her husband should be ashamed of themselves taking advantage of our parents like that" so i responded "hahaha everyone in our family has borrowed my parents car when their car broke down fyi my mom know nothing of the txt msgs you have been sending me or have sent me in the past, and if you need a car to use then you can use mine hope it doesnt explode on you" then i was at my parents house when she txted me and i broke down the txt said "i didnt know i had sent you the txt by accident but i glad i did because omg .....(i forgot what it said but i will come back and type what it said when im not on my phone) because i know that when are parents are not with us anymore you and your husband are going to die of hunger" then my parents saw the txt my dad called her but from what i heard she wants to have a physical fight with me because i started all this :dohh: rant over!

Wow, really. She sounds immature and shouls be ashamed. Im sry sweety :/

she is 35/38 yrs old but she is acting like she is 10

OMG - what age is your sister??? Sounds really really childish to me! I wouldnt let her bother me though, ignore her and she will go away x

this is not the first time she does something like this to me, i feel like most of my family hate me and i have ignore her a bunch of times but i have feelings too and a limit

what??? and she's 38?! Jeeeez :nope: Some people are just immature tbh.

okay so here is the whole second txt (im now on my laptop) it goes:
Oh i didnt know that i send you the txt...it wasnt for you...but anyways im glad i made the mistake.....because omg there are things that you and your husband take advantage of...but this is of you your husband and someone else....oh and dont forget to tell mom what i just told you....because i dont care the ardasity that both of you have that even I cant believe it...and the day our parents are no longer with us i assure you k yall are going to die of hunger....blablablabla let me keep on talking"

:hugs: ur sister sure sounds like she is putting u through a lot of stress!! she is imature as hell for saying this because emmm is this not between u and ur parents about who uses the car... i cant see what it has to do with her! and she says u talk to people about ur problems but she was bitching about u to someone else wasnt she cos that txt wasnt for u ... so shes cant talk really can she!!
i know its none of my business but i just get anoyed at things like this due to similar experences xxxx :hugs:

What in the world is wrong with your family :wacko: And I really hope you dont take that offensively I just mean they should be supportive. your parents are exactly that, who cares if they help you. Its not like you are living off them just because you borrow their car on occasion. My parents car is broken down right now too, i cant imagine my dads brothers saying something like that to us for borrowing their car. You can be sure i'd never be able to sit in the same room with them, thats for sure.

omg, your sister is an idiot!!!
Honestly cindy, i've said this before and i'll say it again, you and your family would do so much better if you just moved away from them! They're all constantly breathing down your neck and juging you, trying to pick fights over the silliest of things!
I think you'd be so much happier as a family if you didn't have to worry about what they'd say! xxxx

i know linzie but right now moving out is impossible espeacilly now that our car has broken down. I dont know why the do this to me its not like i made the car break down on purpose. Ugh they also think that i leave the kids with my mom but she has told them a million times that i never dump my kids on her that she is the one who knocks on my door and asks if she can see take jovanni (jr usually stays with me) for awhile so he can play with his cousin. When OH saw the msgs he wanted to go over there and speak his mind (she lives next door and she also has borrowed my parents car when her's has broken down. Argh just 9 more months until we can move-out.....

This might be impractical but I would stop talking to your siblings. Maybe voice to your mother that you are tired of being soloed out as some bad person when you've done nothing and just not talk to them unless you have to be polite at a family get together or something.

Seems to me like your sister wants to always start an argument even when she doesn't have any valid points to make! I was going to ask how old she was because she seems to act so immature. I would ignore her comments:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->