I know this is random but...

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
Since when do hot dogs and french fries not go together! I mean, seriously. That's what I made for dinner tonight, and my SD's friend tells me "Those don't really go together. Chicken nuggets go with french fries, not hot dogs. But that's okay. I'll still eat it."

Reaction #1: Damn straight you'll eat it!
Reaction #2: What the hell??? Since when is this true? I wasn't a kid THAT long ago, I'm only 19!

LOL!! TBF, I've never heard of hotdogs and fries together(i dont like hotdogs though)... but if ya like both things, why not??

I ate a ham steak with mac n cheese one night and had someone tell me that they dont go together. WTF? I dont care!! Theyre yummy!! lol :haha:

LOL!! TBF, I've never heard of hotdogs and fries together(i dont like hotdogs though)... but if ya like both things, why not??

I ate a ham steak with mac n cheese one night and had someone tell me that they dont go together. WTF? I dont care!! Theyre yummy!! lol :haha:

I dunno, maybe my parents were just on crack when I was a kid? I agree with you though, if it tastes good, who cares? :haha:

We used to always have hot dog and chips as kids, a marriage made in heaven!

My SD's name is Evie Lynn. Do you know where the name Evie originated? She asked me and I have no idea.

I've just had to look it up, I did read up on it when we chose it but I forgot! Its a variation of Eve/Evelyn and means 'life'.

ETA its an English name.

Heck yeah they go together!! :wacko: crazy kids these days!

mmmm last time i had a hotdog with fries was in paris disneyland 7 years ago it was soooo nice! hmmm i know what im having for dinner tomorrow!!

Thanks Feltzy, and you're welcome for helping decide dinner plans shiawasee! :haha:

We were in Florida 2 months ago and we lived on hotdogs and fries !!! lol Actually I would die for some now :(

we have hotdogs and fries - YUM!

My DD has a friend who always makes funny comments. She got into our car once and made a comment about how she loved our car as "it was so ordinary", not like her car!

I wouldn't think of fries and hotdogs. I have no idea why though, it just seems.....wrong:wacko:

I mean hotdogs in a bun with fries.
If we ever have hotdogs without a bun it's always with cheesy mash and beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->